1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

DWI went Public today

Discussion in 'DragonWolves Newswire' started by Sentrosi, 25 Feb 2014.

By Sentrosi on 25 Feb 2014 at 15:13
  1. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    After about a month of work, I'm proud to announce that we have officially gone public with our organization! Check out the thread here.

We are now in the Organization Thread. My hope is that we update this thread with personnel acquisitions and promotions. We also want to keep the discussions in there light and not very deep. If they need additional questions they should be steered toward any of the officers. We can probably answer any questions they may have.

The poster design could not have been started without Scrub reaching out to Sun6 on the RSI forums. Once those two touched base with each other several prototypes were submitted. All the officers had a say in the design of the poster. In the end we came up with this design. I think it fits perfectly with the vision I want for this division. I think you will agree.

Next on the list - customized sigs for the division!
    slide.png

Comments

Discussion in 'DragonWolves Newswire' started by Sentrosi, 25 Feb 2014.