1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Elite Dangerous

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Traceroute, 17 Sep 2014.

1. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

I was just wondering if anyone else is playing the beta for Elite Dangerous right now? I have been really enjoying it as of late and was just wondering if any other DragonWolves are playing so I can add them to my list!

2. I'll probably pick it up once it's done, but beta entry fee is still a bit steep

3. Am0c

Am0c DragonWolf

I have bought it and so far impressed. I went back for a weekend to EVE and couldn't get back into it just because with E-D you have more control and you are not bogged down with minutia.

4. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

feel free to add me to your friends list! I was able to get TRACEROUTE. have you been playing in open? or in solo mode?

5. SGTHACK

SGTHACK DragonWolf

I have been playing since early beta. Lot of fun....

6. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

me too! I didn't play a ton during beta though, I didn't want to get burned out on beta and not play alpha like I did with a lot of games.

7. SGTHACK

SGTHACK DragonWolf

I don't know if one can get burned out on this. I like it very much. :)

8. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

I totally agree! I am in a decked out cobra right now. I have just played a few Betas that arent nearly as good as the finished product and I dont end up playing the game itself because beta is meh. This was totally not the case with Elite though. I am impressed more and more with each patch!

9. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Looks kind of cool for sure :D

10. SGTHACK

SGTHACK DragonWolf

I am too. I do trading so I have the Adder decked out and a Sidewinder decked. I only get to play once a week due to my work schedule. Just about have enough for a Cobra or Asp. I really love this game. Great time....