1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Evolve beta this weekend

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Khorneholio, 30 Jul 2014.

1. Anyone else get into the evolve beta this coming weekend?.

2. wish I could...did you get in with pre-order or some such?

3. Nope. I just signed up and got in.

I guess I should also correct myself. It's alpha.

4. Did you get an invite, Nacht?

5. Just now signed up for this alpha. Maybe we'll get lucky and they still have a few openings. Otherwise, it's back to WoW for me. ;)

6. Hell yeah I did.

7. I'm going to try to get on Friday afternoon and possibly Sunday evening.

8. Signed up. Didn't realize that it was still active!

9. I played a couple hours tonight. It's really cool. Very "left 4 dead" but with a lot more depth.

I think this will shine in the extreme when playing with friends as everything revolves around cooperation and teamwork.

10. Got my notification last night. Will mess around in it today some.

11. The most difficult role seems to actually be the monster so far IMHO. The hunters have a lot of tools at their disposal for trapping, slowing, and tracking you; and you're not that overpowering in a stand up fight.

In the few times I've been the monster it seems like: If you can buy enough time to eat some wildlife and evolve before the hunters get a good bead on you you have a chance, but if they dog you from the begining... good luck.

12. we shall see if i get my invite

13. I like the monster. My only issue is I think the hunters can be revived way to easy. Guess I need to focus more on knocking out the Medic and Support when I fight back.

14. Isn't that the point? Time goes by in the game and the hunted slowly becomes the hunter.