1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

It is Elite time!

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Traceroute, 17 Dec 2014.

1. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

Hey guys, Just wanted to let everyone know that Elite Dangerous is now LIVE! first official day was yesterday. I finally had a chance to get a bit of time in tonight and it is pretty solid as far as the dog fighting (which I did mostly) Going to poke around at a few other things in the upcoming days and see how it goes. Graphics are BEAUTIFUL!

Feel free to add me if anyone else has purchased it! CMDR Traceroute signing off!

2. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

Man I love the space sim community! LINK

StickMan9000 likes this.
  3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    I looked at Elite. The ships didn't capture me. I like the diverse ships in SC.

4. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

Yeah, the ships are a bit on the bland side compared to SC. The thing I like about it is being able to explore the Milky Way. I get to fly around the stars that I see when I look up at night! I am currently working on upgrading my ship a bit so I can go slum around Orion's belt there are a few jumps that are a bit bigger than my starter ship allows. Then who knows, Hit up Pleiades and hang out with the 7 sisters. The planets and the stars are amazing and I have been finding myself just supercruising around looking at how amazing it all is.