1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Logo Teaser

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by DriftingNitro, 28 Sep 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    I can't believe I'm trying to hype our logo in 3D

2. [​IMG]

Still a work in progress, going to animate it too.

Dilirious likes this.
  3. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Great work Nitro

4. suggestions on further animations and stuff? Feels kinda boring still...

5. It looks good, and I think it will seem less boring when added to something else.

6. So this will be rendered with a transparent alpha background so we can put it over anything.
    The animation itself is all I have left to do before rendering. I'm just trying to think about what else I can do to make the animation more flashy.

7. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    That's awesome! Would be great for a video leadin or a main site splash intro.

8. of course, and you could add stuff in after affects if you so desired.

9. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    That's awesome!

Maybe make the stars fly in or something? Or pop in?

10. It's funny you say that about the stars because that's what I did. However I didn't record it before I came home for the weekend. I'll update you guys when I get back.

11. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    How about with the stars we put in our motto Honor, Valor, Victory in some way. Was thinking perhaps if you had the stars fly in kind of like what Paramount is doing, go behind the logo to pop into our logo, then have the HVV fly out as each star is set?

Looks very impressive so far Nitro. :thumbsup:

12. Good suggestion I'll see what I can do.

13. This was a quick render I did of the new animation style. I thinks it works pretty well. I'll be working on the text next, and maybe the timing between the stars flying foward and the text showing.

Here it is with a grey background so you can see more of what's actually happening.

14. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    I like it!

15. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Very nice!

16. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    I actually like the gray background one. You can see the spinning dragon wings nicely. Awesome work!

17. So now utilizing the HVV tagline, I'm going to make a few diffrent styles of revealing those now that the logo itself is finished mostly.

For the record, the background is transparent and super easy to change, I can also use images or even video in the background if we want to. Maybe not for the initial creation but if we decide to use it in a special way in the future.

18. Trying to think of animations for the text. Most studios just have boring fade ins. This was inspired by the constellation commercial.