1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

More Self-Promotion

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by Ricoxg, 11 Dec 2014.

1. Ricoxg

Ricoxg DragonWolf

2. Incredible read! Keep them up, also nice to read some positive stuff after that garbage ten ton hammers posted earlier in the month.

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Most writers would have moved on from Star Citizen and not bothered to go back to them.
    You do.
    This is why, when I read these articles of yours, I know that all your thoughts and words hold no pre-conceived notions or bias.

So very refreshing to not have to guess an authors ulterior motives in writing the piece.

4. Ricoxg

Ricoxg DragonWolf

Oh, I've cut into SC pretty hard a few times myself. I do try to be fair about it. Like this time. I'm not crazy about their direction, but I understand the business sense in their economic model.

I still hammer them for their lack of transparency sometimes, though. They put out a lot of info, but a whole lot of it is just fan service. I kind of feel like they haven't upheld their a lot of their promises to original backers. There again, I see the business logic in what they're doing, but integrity should still count for something.

All my problems aside, I still expect it to be a good game. It's not hard to swing from blasting them to praising them. =)

5. SGTHACK

SGTHACK DragonWolf

Things should start to happen faster after March. It took almost a year and a half to get the company going. :)