1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

True sadness

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Zodiak, 26 Sep 2014.

1. I have not known this level of sadness since I found out Santa wasn't real, replaced my bad power supply and motherboard this week.... Only to drop the shit outta my processor and now have several bent pins. Upon my hours of attempted reversing the damage I managed to make it worse so I will be hopefully back up and running around the first of October. What's everyone playing now a days I feel like I have been gone forever!

2. We have a group playing ArcheAge...and of course there are still many playing other games as well.

3. Seen only good things about archeage, might have to look into that

4. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Good to hear from you Zodiak! We'll be here when you're able to return with bells on! ;)

5. Wooo! Yea i just kinda dropped off the radar didn't want yall thinking i skipped out. Hows arena commander coming along? The videos ive seen look awesome, and that new ship looks massive