1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

What to do!

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by Traceroute, 24 Nov 2014.

1. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

I am sitting here looking at all of the lovely sale items on ships that aren't usually available and wondering, should I melt what I have and buy something else.... I love the art for the banu merchantman and chances are it is going to be reworked as they get closer to the whole commerce thing. With RSI's past I would say that there is a good chance that it is only going to get bigger/increase in value. If I melt what I have now I could get either the Merchantman or a Caterpillar. Both are awesome but I think the merchantman would gain more value in the long run while the game gets built.... Or should I stay with my DUR and Herald... OH THE DECISIONS!

2. As an owner of an LTI MM, I can tell you it has already seen one stat change, so I don't know that you will see much of a size increase (It went through a major one already)

Mind you the MM is as it stands a Corvette sized ship, it has 4 times the mass of an 890 jump, not quite as big as the Hull C, but currently better armed and armored.

I like the MM, while I am not quite as special snowflake as I was before since a lot of players are nabbing one :)

Also here is our consolidated Banu pictures thread :)
    http://www.dragonwolves.com/threads/the-banu-merchant-man-owners-club.29094/

Last edited: 24 Nov 2014
  3. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

I think I am going to do it. What I don't understand is why it is so cheap compared to other ships its size. I mean take the Starfarer, only 900 FU but the same cost as the Banu which has 6,000!

4. The SF is a bit weird, from what has been told the 900 FU is its built in cargo size, when the gas modules are installed it does not count them towards cargo cap, but can switch them out for cargo cap.

5. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

AAAAND, I have a merchantman now LOL!

6. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Congrats!

7. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

Awww Yiss! Now I can make mad cash with my massive amounts of storage and buy all sorts of heralds and freelancers!

8. Better melt everything and pick up a Javelin :)

9. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

LOL by melt everything you mean melt my Merchantman. Only problem there is that it is only 10% the cost of the Javelin. Now if you were to subsidize that missing 90% i would be more than happy to get one!

10. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

I am however hoping to snap up two of the bargain starter ships/packages for my kids! I have a feeling they will be gone fast. I wonder what time they will go on sale?