1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

2006 GSX R 750

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by ShadowSpawn, 11 Jun 2006.

1. Decided to trade in my Bike and got the New Ground Up redesigned Gixxer, the Reviews are all true this thing has more Balls than i dreamed, it will beat almost all 1000's and 1100's that are from any year but 2006 and the only 2006 that can beat it is the Bigger GSX R 1000 brother. It has been my passion to Own a GSX R for a few years but this years Changes have made it a Dream come true. Grumpy Ole Shads has a Perma Smile on his Face for Awhile. Once you open click the thumbnails and load the picture, click them again for bigger views.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for those that wanted me to repost my dogs pics!

Shadow the Dad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jazzy the Daughter
    [​IMG]

Tarabell the Mom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 11 Jun 2006
  2. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    :eek:
    nice bike shads...be careful out there tho, some people in maryland just cant drive...

3. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    nice bike shads

:thumbsup:

4. PA drivers are worse. =|

5. cool bike bro! :thumbsup:

6. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    ya, we have some retarded people up here

7. Ground Chuk

Ground Chuk BANNED

Very nice bike.

And love the poochie dogs!

But here is a classic bike. Why Kawasaki only made them a few years is beyond me...I love this bike. The 454 LTD...made from the Ninja 900 engine. If I remember right, it was a six speed. 4-cycle of course, so it had a beefier sound. Not a huge bike, but most definately a nice around town cruiser.

It's lines are what makes it so cool...love the tank and the seat, and the way the handlebars drop back down.

Hard to find bikes like this anymore.

And both of these are pretty much stock, though the one has the "windshield" thing on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]