1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

A New America's Army download.

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Racewiz, 27 Sep 2006.

1. Its big at 2.3 Gig. But has several new maps and 2 new co-op mission against AI. New with remote 50 cal "Crows" on a hummvee and a new anti tank missile "Javelin". A new HUD map with player and objective info.

Thanks

2. I thought AA didn't have vehicles? Or did we always play the maps without them... or is that new.... or am I crazy... or are you crazy.... haha hehe hoho humhum

3. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

They're a recent thing Mold.

I've been playing this release, the movement feels a slight bit more smooth. Not sure I like that mini-map showing what direction your getting shot from though.

I approve of this release reguardless ;D

4. Sputters

Sputters DragonWolf<br>Invisible Shorts<br>AKA Black DragonWolf

I'll have to dl it and play again ....miss those days :)

5. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

....someone wanna do my spec forces training for me again if I d/l?
    :p

6. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

Why would you need to do it again?

7. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    dling as we speak, i miss AA a lot, WTB the division back, we had loads of fun! not to mention...we did pwn it up when we really tried :p

8. Well, since it's the new fad, I've reinstalled it as well.

9. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Fad you say!?!?! I will download as well!!!! :eek:

10. Well??? 2142 has 2 weeks still to come out i think but until then i play company of hereos and and BF2 so are we gonna do this again? Ill downlaod if people are gonna play it.

11. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

Crap I need to find my pre-order reciept again.

In response to jouster....I forgot my login.

12. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

LOL! I suppose, pm me the info and I'll hook you up again.

13. it should be finished DLing by now... Took forever though their download system is pretty whack YO GANSTA.

14. I'll download it and play again as well....but it has to wait till this weekend, cuz i can't download more than 1gb/day here.....and it would take about 20 hours to dl just that one gig, so much for fiber optic eh?...lol jj

15. Ok - d/l-ing now....
    maybe I should have looked for an FTP site....
    (sheesh) :rolleyes:

~PM~

16. Sputters

i dl'd this a while ago and nobody played so :shrug:

17. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    ive actually been playing quite a bit, coop is kind of fun in the new version also, nothing like going 150-1 kill to death :p

18. Sputters

haha yea co op is pretty cool.... when theres not a dumbass driver who just drives into a tank :/

19. Drat -
    I just realized I can't play it.

It requires a 128MB Video Card. My Raedon fried a couple weeks ago and now all I have is a 64MB in there. I'll have enough but not for another couple of weeks (I have been forced to get used to the 'net 30' system of billing/payment).

~PM~

20. Okay - I got a new VCD and suprise - The file was corrupted, and I need to re-download it.
    :(

(sigh) Back to the drawing board...

~PM~