1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Adding hardline watercooling and SLI to my system

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by nilkilla, 26 Dec 2015.

1. I hope everyone has had a great holiday!

So, this is what I've been up to. It's even stopped my Fallout 4 play for the time being.

https://nilkilla.wordpress.com/

2. very cool, thanks for the link! i've been holding off on dumping the optical drives but I think its time to let them go now. I only use discs for work purposes and almost never for personal use now.

i did enjoy the part about learning about bending the tubes because this is my next step, to have an all liquid cooling beast.

3. Liquid cooling is nice but I find that I actually have more fans in my system than I have before water-cooling. To have a proper rad setup you need a push and a pull fan. It'll do with one or the other but a good flow needs both.

I have to admit though the hardlines look great!

4. This particular radiator works best with just push ;) and after reading several comparison reviews, it was staying in the top 2 or 3 radiators even when running just push while others were running push/pull.

Also, I overclock on the system for competitions and contests. Have won prizes from 2 so far this year.

5. OC'ing.............now that's something that'll definitely get me in trouble. reminds me of the old street racer days............never enough money for how fast I wanted to go!!! lol

6. awesome job! that looks great!!

7. Updated and I've finally gotten Star Citizen up and running (though it'll look much prettier on something I have incoming).

https://nilkilla.wordpress.com/

8. looks cool, i never posted the final pics of the one faith and i did. nothing as serious as this one mind you, but it is beefy