1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Age of Wonders III

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Khorneholio, 23 Jan 2014.

1. Fun game. Good reviews. I heartily suggest it. If you like the idea of Civ V with a fantasy theme, tactical combat, and RPG character elements... give it a try.

2. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Been looking at it

3. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    I've been eyeing this too.

4. They're having a few technical issues with multiplayer, but a patch is incoming and port forwarding seems to do the trick for me. I'd love to get an epic game going with some fellow wolves. :)

5. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    That looks pretty cool.. Been a while since I've done any kind of Civ-like game

6. Hmmm interesting I may have to check this out more!!

7. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Nice!

8. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    It's actually pretty fun, though frustrating at first because there's no tutorial, no in game help and no documentation I've found on how to play the game.. If I'd just played a demo, I'd probably not have dropped money on it, mainly due to the lack of any instruction at all.

Once you get going though I can see how it would make a pretty cool multiplayer game..

I'm still mastering the basics.. Some fights in the campaign were horribly lopsided..

9. Looks a LOT like Elemental by Stardock, but with different graphics style. I'll check it out.

Takes me back to my Master of Magic days...