1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Am0c's Application

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Am0c, 13 Dec 2012.

1. Am0c

Am0c DragonWolf

My Game Name is Am0c,

The qualities that I have to offer to the team is I like teamwork with a purpose. I can back that up with 26 years of being with the US Army. I am a retired Apache Attack Pilot and now work as a government civilian for an Artillery Brigade.

I played the original Planetside Beta as well as the EVE beta. I have played with teams on BF42, Desert BF42, I played PS until it shutdown and EVE up until a year ago (just got tired of it). I am a former memeber of the Mature Asskicker's [MA] and on EVE a former goon.

I live by a simple credo - Lead - Follow - or get out of my way! Meaning that if someone is in charge they have my total backing, if I am in charge I expect to be listened to, if no one will take charge I will.

Finally, this is a game, I do not expect made up drama from outside the game. If someone is having a bad day I will do what I can to cheer them up but if they become a boat anchor then I will have TS problems.

I hope this qualifies me for CDL!

Last edited: 13 Dec 2012
  2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Badass! Welcome and good luck! :D

3. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail and well met! Oh, and HOOOahh! :)

4. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome and gl :)

5. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    :hi: Welcome and good luck with the recruiting process! :thumbsup: Great to have you sign up!

6. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Welcome

7. Welcome to the app process, Am0c! :)

8. Welcome and good luck!

9. It was good playing tonight, and welcome to the process!

10. Welcome and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield