1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

American Horror Story

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by DeceptiveAlarm, 9 Oct 2013.

1. Any body watch this? Tonight is season premier at 10pm est on FX.
    I have been watching it since day one. This show rocks and the cool part is that every season is a completely different story. A lot of the actors are the same but everything from the story to the characters change from season to season.

I doubt that anyone not living in a cave doesn't know about this show by now but in case you haven't watched it I highly recommend you give it a shot.

2. It's one of the wife and I's favorite shows. Unfortunately I don't have FX, but the bountiful internet provides...

3. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Haven't watched previous seasons. Recorded the premiere for this one.

One series I've enjoyed watching this season is Sleepy Hollow. Dunno why, just like it. New twist on a classic theme.

4. Totally agree. It reminds me of a cross between Haven and Grimm plus Time Travel.

5. Yeah I also have gotten into Sleepy Hollow. Its not quite as corny as Grim. I do watch Grim still though. :)

6. Liking Sleepy Hollow so far to, but this show has blown me away. Never got into previous seasons much but this has been really good.

7. The second season was awesome to man. If you like this season I recommend giving it a chance. Like I told my brother comparing season of Horror story is like comparing playmates sure some are better than others but I would do them all :)