1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Arena Commander is a GO!

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by nachtwolf17, 4 Jun 2014.

1. Beat me to it!

2. And nitro laughed at me! HAH!

3. Downloading now so I have it after work, taking about an hour.

4. First thing when I get home I am popping my PC Case open and giving it a good cleaning before firing up AC, don't need any overheating issues on the GPU :)

5. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Also. You may need to restart your patcher if you left it up overnight. You'll restart it and then get a small patch to download.

6. Luckily I just fired mine up this morning so I got the patcher restart out of the way as was downloading the game proper before I left for work :)

7. think i have a sickness coming on, might just call out of work.............

8. Thought crossed my mind, but I would rather take a day off for the MP portion :)

9. i will do both.......cause i can

10. I.was scheduled off today and signed up for OT a couple weeks ago. :mad:

Oh well... it's downloading and I'll be home and online bout 11. :)

11. I can too :p I just won't lol. I am excited for the game and all, but I can't do those marathon gaming binges I used to do when I was younger. Guess I am slowly becoming more mellow with age :D

12. Zib

Zib

mellow with age, or decrepit? o_O

13. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Heh... Wouldn't be the first time I called in for a "mental health day" on a game release! ;)

14. Lazy would be the most accurate word :lol:

And you're a couple months older then me :p Decrepit wouldn't be a word I would describe myself as lol, that word is reserved for Granite *ducks*

15. I should have stayed up that extra hour, even though I was already boardering 4 hours left to sleep that night.

16. SGTHACK

SGTHACK DragonWolf

Downloading now...:cool:

17. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

262kb/s estimated time 12 hours /sad