1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

ARMA III : Operation Find a Day to Play It On a Weekly Basis

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by DriftingNitro, 22 Mar 2014.

1. I make all kinds of maps for ARMA III such as coop campaigns and competitive maps. However, I've been able to put them to use when coincidentally enough people are online to play. Therefore I trying to set a day and time every week that ARMA III will be played in order to get larger attendance.

Currently, I play with:
    Daracus
    Guacho
    Slayer Of Tacos
    Thatguynamedbuz
    Killerkane
    Tassadar65
    Shewolf
    Foolslick

However, only 1/4 of them are ever on at one which makes it more difficult to do things.
    If you have ARMA III you are welcomed to join us, be advised we are using the development build which you can access by opting into beta through steam for ARMA III.

Join us on occasion and post here saying what day and time you think we should schedule for.

2. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    I'll have to take a closer look at this. Never played the ARMA series but did play Operation Flashpoint from time to time.