1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Artist request - for tattoo

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Asmodeus, 12 Sep 2003.

1. Hey all -

I was wondering if anyone could design a tattoo for me? What I'm looking for is basically the whole CDL theme. Dragonwolf.

Anyone out there able to do such a thing? It doesn't need to be fancy either.... :)

Thanks,

Asmo

PS, also if it looks really nice maybe it could be used on the website as well? :)

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

sky has a beautiful Dragon Wolf concept art thing going. Really tat material, imo.

I even considered it. :p

3. Hmmmm I've been toying with getting a 2nd tat myself.
    I'd love to see what Sky has going.

4. Yeah...I can see it now...

Person 1:

"Neat tatoo, why you get it?"

You:

"Well you see there's this comptuer game..."

<Person 1 falls over laughing> :p

-----------------------------------------

See better tatoo stories start with, "Well I was in this gun fight in Korea right..."

But that's just me and I'm too tubby to get tattoos. :p

Although if I remember correctly sky's drawing had a half naked chick, so you have that going for you :p

5. Om

Om DragonWolf

This pic is practice for me on the computer. It's not finished and it was drawn entirely with a mouse. I don't have one of those fancy shmancy drawing pads:

[​IMG]

Something done by hand or by someone with good equipment would be better for a tattoo. If it's going to be permanently on your body, you want it to be perfect.

Here's another thingie I drew for CDL:
    [​IMG]

6. Wow

For just a mouse thats really nice Sky!

7. Hmm not sure I want the chick on my body - who'd want to date someone with a half naked chick on them - but the dragonwolf looks pretty sharp.

8. very nice indeed.

9. Om

Om DragonWolf

I married someone who's had a completely naked chick on him at times...wait...that was me. /me runs away.

10. Very nice Sky! Looks Great! (specially with a mouse!):D

11. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Sorry to out-draw you Half, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show off my kick ass dragon wolf :D

_____|----|______________
    -------------------|^____
    ______|_ |___|_|__________

Last edited: 13 Sep 2003
  12. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    What about putting a sword through the CDL letters? Have her holding the sword as well?

13. Om

Om DragonWolf

You mean with her third hand? Hmmm...

14. I want a temp tattoo like that, you know the ones you get out of cracker jack boxes :p

Very cool sky :)

15. OK.. so I didn't draw these... and the site the artist has listed on the pics doesn't exist any more... so I don't know if it's safe to use these or not, but I found these long ago, and I thought they were pretty cool....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Ingwë

The best of arg's pic's is the one on the bottom, the other two look more like a batdog then a dragonwolf.

17. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    No, instead of her holding up the CDL sign, just have her holding a sword that has the CDL through it

18. Ingwë

I'll just throw out an idea based off of Sentrosi's. Turn the D in CDL into a sword, either have the strait part of the D a sword or have the entire D as a handle of a saber.

19. Weird, I married the naked chick on me :p

20. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Yeah, naked swingers. Woohoo! :D

Don't get a tattoo quite yet. Copy and ink that picture and slap it on your arm and look at it for a few weeks. You'll have it the rest of your life. No need in getting something you don't like after a few days.

Trust me on that. I have the Decepticon logo Tattooed on my shoulder and somedays I feel like an Autobot. :D