1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Attacking Method Of Destruction

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by [MOD] MADMAN, 21 Jun 2002.

1. Saw that you clan was attacking us and thought I would stop by. I like your site, especially your "Code of Conduct". It is a great set of rules that my clan has gone by, but never put on paper. I am looking forward to the match. If you all get a chance, stop by our forums www.modt2.com and say hi. Good luck to all.

Last edited: 21 Jun 2002
  2. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

Nice to see you. I was gonna look at you site, but i can;t get in for some reason. But in honor of your arival at our forums I present you with an M.O.D. song sung strictly from memory.

Harry got in his car, turned the key
    Started up and headed down the L.I.E.
    To cheap to own a real car he had a Volkswagon Rabbit
    And that put an end to Harrys cheap habbit.......

The Truck couldn't stop
    So the driver took aim
    and when he Harry
    Harry burst into flames

Your Dead now Harry
    (oooooooooooooooo)
    You can't come back
    (oooooooooooooooo)
    Still be alive if you drove a cadilac!!!!

3. Great Dane

So did you guys get your name from the band, or is it just a coincenedce?

4. Trixster and I thought of it during a smoke break one day. It just kind of came about.

5. Great Dane

Cool.

Well M.O.D. was a thrash band from the late 80's early 90's. They had one really good album called U.S.A. For M.O.D. it's got some classic songs on it like the one I posted above.

You should try and find it on your fav mp3 finding program. The one I posted is just a fun song called "Oed to Harry"

6. Looks like TWL is down. They are asking that all matches be cancelled until further notice. I will talk to my guys, but wanted to get your input on a scrim on wednesday. What do you think?

7. Oed

Oed

Oed to Harry...That is cool!!!

8. I think he meant Ode to Harry.

NO OED FOR YOU!

sorry

9. hey groovy...i found some dudes on the east side that have t2 lans....dunno if their gonna have anymore, but they'll let me know if/when they do. i'll pass word along if it happens again, if yer innerested that is

10. I have confirmed our new match date for Wed. July 10, 8:30 EST See you guys then. Good Luck to all.

11. Great Dane

WooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be fun!!

12. Your clan conducted itself professionally and showed a level of skill and teamwork that is not normally seen in TWL. Thanks for the match. I must apologize for the poor effort that my clan gave you guys. Unlike you, we had enough people that could make it, but the day of the match, half cancelled. We filled the positions with newbs that were not seasoned enough to really compete. Trixster and I agreed to pull us off the TWL latter for a short time to reorganize the clan and train. The MOD Clan will return to TWL when Trix and I feel the team is again ready for competetion. You are an Hororable group, and I hope we cross paths again. Semper Fi, MADMAN