1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Battlefield Hardline Beta

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Hyncharas, 30 Jan 2015.

1. As BFH is not due for another month, between 3-8 February there will be one last chance to play the multiplayer aspect, prior to its launch on March 20th.

EA has released another gameplay trailer which shows its current state:

2. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    I'm sure it'll appeal to the CoD kiddies and such. Pretty to look at too but I'm done with the Battlefield series. EA/DICE really dropped the ball when they changed the BF model from the original 1942 to BF2 series. They took the fun wide open feel out of the game and made it a CoD clone. Too bad really, I had a lot of fun in the early games.

3. Aside from a bug where their player model to some people is invisible (personally I think it's a hack), the beta is ok, though you can't kill most people in vehicles anymore; if they're not in an exposed seat, the glass won't let you do damage to them. Hopefully they'll make the glass breakable in the full game, but we'll have to see.

Until you unlock weapons through levelling, you're also severely limited by what you can use - trying to kill helicopters with a grenade launcher is no fun whatsoever. However, everything you do earns you currency to purchase things when you have enough.

Last edited: 9 Feb 2015