1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

BattleFront

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Sentrosi, 20 Nov 2015.

1. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Yup. I did it. Bought it. Playing it.
    Look for -CDL-Sentrosi in Origin.

Thoughts on it so far:
    I've played the hell out of Fighter Squadron and I'm going to hate to say this, but it's really fun. Brings me back to the days of sitting in the Microsoft Games Center in the "Xwing vs Tie Fighter" lobby waiting for another person to join so we can go into space and crack heads together. The game is fluid with not a lot of hiccups.

I've enjoyed Walker Assault and they have balanced it out. Now there's weak spots you can target with even your own weapon to help take down the Walkers.

So far I'm enjoying myself a lot in the game. I would still hold out on waiting for the price to come down. $60 is a lot to swallow, even for a Star Wars fan like me.

2. I think I'll be waiting as well; with the season pass as expensive as the game itself, by the middle of next year it should be a cost-effective bundle.