1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Beer before 8:30am...?

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Asmodeus, 6 May 2005.

1. So here I am.. at home, havin a beer. Is it a bad thing? It's not even 8:30 in the morning... *laughs*

Oh, ps.. I've also come to the conclusion that nobody can be trusted around here as my bike was nearly stolen (cable was nearly cut) weds night. I took my bike inside thursday morning and saw the cable... little pukes who steal bikes. Needless to say, I'll be buying an aluminum bat and grinding down the markings on it so I can run outside with it in hand, ready to beat the shit out of whoever might try to steal my shit again.

After having my car broken into within the last 6 months (alarm was off)... I'm not taking anymore chances. You mess with my shit, I mess you up.

Simple, I hope.

2. ...while you're sitting there this morning, having a beer, (Mmmmmm...beer) if your aim is acceptable - you may want to consider a splat-ball gun as a method of detering them... ;)

~PM~

3. I've always been a fan of a salt-loaded shotgun.
    Get a katana blade too.
    Shurikens.
    OOOOO - get a bolo. That would be HAWT!

But, I hear ya - I have my trusty Louisville slugger has my home security device. HEHE. But now that I live in TX, I think I opt for the beretta or glock attachment. :eek: I should check out the firing range some time...on with kickback

Soon, my master plan will come to see the light of day. Just need to add some finishing touches to my super secret crime fighting gear and then...
    phear the Vong. Shh...nobody tell anyone about my secret identity.

Last edited: 6 May 2005
  4. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Too bad they don't sell those anti-riot paint balls to the public (I think) that release this powder that I believe both burns the person's eyes and makes them cough like crazy.

5. Ground Chuk

Ground Chuk BANNED

My defense?

At home, first is a dog. Then if they get passed that..... .357 Magnum, 9mm, and lots of knives and swords!!

In public...always the 9mm.....sometimes the .357 will be along for the ride also. Has to be cold enough to wear a jacket for the .357. It's a big one!! hehehe

Chuk

6. Legendary that would be mace encapsulated within normal paintball sized rounds. I saw a special on the History channel about the use of mace and pepper spray and saw them testing and using said gun, pretty damned effective.

7. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Yeah I saw it on Tactical to Practical (not a great show in my opinion) on the History channel one day. As you said it seemed to work very well.