1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

black mesa source

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by American Psycho, 15 Sep 2012.

1. Finally.......

After 20+ years of development Black Mesa : Source is now available for download :p

Anyone else looking forward to this?

2. Theoretically I should be interested... I just have waaaaaaay too many games to try and play right now and something has to give. lol.

I'm actively playing: PS2, BF3, and MWO.

I intend to play in 2012: Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Too. Much. Gaming. Goodness!

3. +1 to xcom. Cannot wait for that game. I still play the original frequently!

4. Has anyone tried MechWarrior Online yet? I was just sent a Beta invite. Just curious.

Orion

5. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    I got the invite last week as I was flying out to the rally. Also interested in Borderlands 2, just no idea when I would play either.

6. Same here I can pretty much only handle one game at a time. I played MW3 and MW: Vengeance for a little bit but I got sucked into Tribes 2 and that was all she wrote.

7. I've been playing MWO since June... Though i havent played in a couple weeks what with our PS2 ops picking up and BF3 armored kill coming out. My name in MWO is the same as here if you decide to try it.

8. I'll make it home this coming weekend. If I get a chance to download MWO I will definitely try to look you up.

Thanks,

0ri0n