1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

blogs or things

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Oed, 10 Nov 2004.

1. Oed

Oed

I was wondering,

Do any of you here blog or use some other online journal thing?

Was considering using one, but want to know others experiences.

Heard that LiveJournal was OK.

Would also like to go somewhere that I know others so I have something to read (grin)

2. Last edited: 10 Nov 2004
  3. A word of warning concerning Blogs. Beware what you say in regards to your employer. I have second hand knowledge of a friend that lost his job due to what he said on his blog.

If your not employed yet, disregard :)

4. That's why you keep things 'private' or 'friends only'... it prevents people from reading it who shouldn't be reading it.. :)

I use livejournal... it's really helpful when you need to vent, or when you want others to know what's going on in your life/mind

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

6. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    I use Blogger.com too :D works good even though I dont update it much :lol:

7. I started one at Blogger (like Racewiz) But don't have anything in it yet. Like Race I intend to use it primarily for "Family Updates".

~PM~

8. Oed

Oed

9. Sorry - it's hard to make out.

What is it? A mountain of some sorts? (Mount Doom?)

~PM~

10. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Hmmmm, I've thought about putting a Blog up for the family to read about the newborn on the way. Pretty easy to do instead of constantly e-mailing people about the days events. I've also thought about putting up a website, but I really REALLY suck at web programming.

11. Ahhhh... I get it.

Nothing like aspiring to medocracy.

~PM~

12. Ground Chuk

Ground Chuk BANNED

I don't blog, but my favorite blogger is Rachel Lucas. She doesn't post much anymore, but what she has posted is funny! And she is to the point!! It's at www.rachellucas.com

Chuk