1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Bus Uncle

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Ingwë, 8 Jun 2006.

1. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

In a bus in<st1> Hong Kong</st1> a young man became annoyed by the person sitting in front of him who was speaking too loudly on a cell phone. He tapped the man on the shoulder and politely asked him to quite down (addressing him as uncle, as that is considered polite when speaking to older people). In reaction to this, the "uncle" turned around and started to flip out. A passenger on the bus recorded most of this confrontation via a cell phone and then posted it on the internet.
    *Warning* although it is all in subtitles, there is some cursing in it.
    Enjoy the insanity:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EsYRQkmVifg

2. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Nice video uncle!

3. Ground Chuk

Ground Chuk BANNED

I think with all the recording devices nowadays, perhaps instead of showing people being inadvertant morons (America's Funniest Videos), we should start showing how rude and selfish people can be.

I hate people who talk on cell phones in public like they are more important than anyone else. And don't even get me going about people talking on the phone while driving.....a lot of people can't drive in the first place, add a phone and it just makes it worse. "Excuse me, I can't be worried about driving...I'm on the phone..can't you see that??".

Ahh...a non-land based phone...here, meet your predecessor's carrier..the Telephone Pole!!!!!!! Hey, I was just helping you drive, since you were so busy.

Any way...record the morons...we'll make a show and call it "How Rude".

I think it would make millions. And if anyone tries to fake some video...we could go to their house like they won, then say "You faked this...How Rude" hahahahahhahhah

If anyone makes any money off this idea let me know...to do otherwise would be rather rude.