1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Camelot Unchained

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by ShadowSpawn, 6 Jul 2016.

1. I preordered and alot of the Old people from DAOC are here. What servers were did we play on besides Percival?

2. Damonke

Damonke DragonWolf

DAoC was my first MMO, I loved it intensely and had some great times. I am so looking forward to Camelot Unchained. That reminds me I need to check in with it.

3. Damonke

Damonke DragonWolf

Camelot Unchained looks like it is the (more than) spiritual successor to DAoC with 3 realm RvR combat, keep building/sieging and massive PvP. It's being developed by the original DAoC team. I remember in the days of DAoC standing outside the Relic Keep with 100+ people watching a swarm of 100+ people approaching across the fields and then just devolving into chaos. The stuff heroes and dreams are made of. Taking control of the PvP dungeon and sweeping through, clearing it out of all the infidels. It was bliss. The promise of being able to do that again is enticing, but I think they are focusing way more on the PvP aspect with this one and it won't be on as grand a scale. Like I said, I need to touch base with it again.