1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

CDL aplication

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by DaggeR, 13 Nov 2001.

1. Howdy my Tribes 2 name is DaggeR. My real name is matt. I have played tribes since well umm tribes 1. (thats basic enough) In game i like to be a pilot. Shrike mostly. I practice my shriker hovering a lot. I like to rush for flag Spin fusior in tact =9. Good at lazer spotting. I very much like being part of a team. Tribes 2 is definitely a game where it is funner if you have some buds to play with. Helping each other out.

my AIM tag is DaggeR cM
    my email is cmdagger@hotmail.com

I am in a counter-strike clan right now cM]- I play tribes and CS about the same amount. www.cmclan.rocks.it If you would like to see my work. Thank you for your time. I will check the forums frequently

2. Howdy,

Can you run Cappers over or snipe at all?

We also need players who can fly kites!

:D

3. IM sorry. IM not too familiar with your lingo. Could we talk over AIM to see of how can be used. my sn is DaggeR cM. I am on almost all day. If not then could you just tell me what cappers means. Thx

4. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

5. I can drive really well. I take any oportunity to run over people as i can. Cappers? I just dont know. Well i havent ever tried to snipe. I try to leave that to other people. Peace

6. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

A Capper is the guy that trys to Capture the flag.

7. O ok thx "great one" Yes then. I go for the flag a lot. I usualy grav cycle to it. As long as I have some cover and flag aint mined then i get it.

8. Dagger I'll be getting in contact with you via email in the next day or so to find out more about you...

:hi:

p.s. You got lots of time to play T2?

9. Great Dane

um.........It's Great Dane. I'm certianly not a "great one" :)

10. Aint that the truth!

11. Manitou

He's a "Great One" in my book of friends... :p

Mani :D

12. HAHA, this post is getting better an better!

13. :mani: = :gayzer:

No real man would say shit like that :D

Hey :mani: you busy later?

:gayzer2:

14. Manitou

I say stuff like that because:

:mani: lubs j00

:D

Mani

15. I really hope :mani: is gonna lub me!!! :gayzer:

16. EH?

I" can get the flag unless it's mined?" No offense, but ever thought of using the spinfusor to kill the flag of mines?

17. Nope. Kinda Just bounce off flag and get it. And i hope you dont think im a "noob" or something but i never knew you can take those out. Well I wish you guys would kinda reply to me if this just isnt a forum clan =9. I would like to show you what i can do.

18. Great Dane

We are currently ranked #9 on TWL's forum.