1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

CitizenCon 2016 (Highlights)

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by Hyncharas, 9 Oct 2016.

1. Below is a list of highlights covered during the CitizenCon 2016 Presentation:
    • Spectrum - a revamp of chat and forums, including the addition of a PM system, better customisation for Orgs and voice communication outside the game (launcher/mobile-based comms coming Dec, will streamline game updates);
    • RSI Polaris - the Polaris Corvette is now available for purchase, here, with its Concept Sale concluding Monday 17th October;
    • Squadron 42 - to be released in 2017;
    • Roadmap - features for Alpha 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 4.0 covered (see here);
    V2 Planetary Demo
    Direct video incoming

Level Building Demo

Direct video incoming

Last edited: 9 Oct 2016
  2. For Hyncharas's post:

3. Yeah, sorry. I've been swamped with trying to get into an MSc the past six weeks...

People may have noticed none of the Polaris Merchandise exists yet, for this is an "in-lore" advertisement at this time. However, I've been told they've received A LOT of emails about it, and I've found a thread you may want to sign your interest:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/349490/

Any comments on my idea to sell a Polaris model kit would also be appreciated.

Last edited: 12 Oct 2016
  4. I got into the MSc

:cheers: