1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

City of Heroes, something different

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Daleon, 31 Jul 2003.

1. Hopefully most of you have atleast heard small bits about this upcomming game. Its got some very unique ideas and sounds like a pure fun type game. Not as much of the play for hrs and hrs to get to the point you can do something fun.

You get to come up with and design your own super hero. Base choices like mutant, techy, or magic I think you start with and build from there. More info here:

http://www.cityofheroes.com/

The moves are just kick a$$!

2. I've been watching with interest. I'll give it a try, I think, but I don't like that you can't play a villain! *evil chuckle* I want it all to be mine! Paragon City will be mine!! MINE I tell you! :evil:

Last edited: 31 Jul 2003
  3. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Yeah, this game does look pretty cool

4. they forgot the combination of ethinicaly mixed teenager that use rings or belts to form a heroic team that combine their powers to make a superhero or robot like,

GO GO Moldy Rangers!

or,

With our powers combines, here comes CAPTAIN MOLDYPLANET!

5. The whole not able to get villain is going to end up being a really big deal. A game like this screams for pvp and evil players with cool secret hideouts. Hopefully someone will smack them around and they will realize without really good Villains you don't need Hero's.

6. They say it's the first expansion. I dunno why I have to level a hero only to start over.