1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

City Of Hero's Intro

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Karina, 1 Sep 2005.

1. Not Sure if I am at the right webpage but I just wanted to stop by and thank those for letting us in the City of Heros world use the Teamspeak system. I use it frequently and use the same name as this registered name. I thought it would be nice to say thank you and hello to all.
    You can reach our supergroup at www.galacticunion.net for those who are coming to the CIty of Villans or Heros.
    Thanks again!
    _Karina

2. Heyas

Heyas and Welcome , There will be a few of us Playing COV for sure. We will look for you in game and hope to have fun in the future.

Shads

3. Hey Guys,

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello and thank you for the City Of Hero's server on TS I am on it all the time.

Feel free to give me a shout anytime.

Also thank you for the Guild Wars one to

4. Hello again Dragon Wolves,

Some of you might remember me from the old Justice Inc. days. When WOW was released and the SG was abandoned Reign and I found a great sg to run with called 'Galactic Union'. We had to do something when we didnt have Shads and his fire monkey army pl'ing everyone around Justice Island.

It seems that CoH is having something of a resurgance with issue 5's release and the start of CoV beta testing. We have kept the light on in the Victory server if any of you want to return.

So we all thank you for allowing us to use the TS server. GU is not very large so I hope we wont be much of a drain on the server resources.

Arglaar, I still remember you solo'ing, or trying to solo AV's. I still havent bothered to make an uber scraper, but I did break down and get an invuln tanker to 50. A nice change from the never ending debt of an ice blaster.

Hope WOW is treating you well/ See you online,
    Cold Sholder

5. I resubbed for a few months, and then logged in for all of 10 minutes before I logged back out cursing the interface being different from WoW, hehe.

Alot of us are gonna check out CoV, I'm sure we'll see you there.

And I bet I can still solo an AV... it just depends on the AV :)

6. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Try WoW. :)

7. WoW is bad. -_-

8. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Ouro is vinegar - WoW is nectar.

9. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Ouro has trouble playing any game for more than 25 minutes. :D

:love:

10. Even i last more than 25 minutes =P

11. Good to see you 3 are still alive (well Karina and Arc anyway, Cold you lazy sob :p).

The use of the TS server is the least we could do Karina since you did that for us initially and took myself, Cold and Kalter (Oed) into GU when Justice went under.