1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Cutless changes

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by Asmodeus, 19 Feb 2014.

1. Hey folks,
    For those of you who don't have the cutlass - the latest patch added in some goodies that I have found

1) You can now stow, deploy and use the turret chair in the belly of the cutlass (which in my eyes means that you can have a crew of 3, not 2) But alas, you cannot actually traverse the turret.

2) Ramp switch on the stern/starboard landing gear controls the ramp opening and closing

3) Door in the floor switch works and opens/closes door (which I promptly fell through....)

4)Separate door switch for cockpit and hold

5) RIO and Pilot seats both 'useable'

6) Quick-access door to top of port wing inside the cockpit.

7)Jump seats inside cargo hold (near cockpit door) are useable.

8)Weapons have been rendered on the ship as well. I only counted 4 total.

For those of you who are debating whether or not to get it - I think the cutlass will be turning into quite the versatile mid-side ship.

2. grrrrr, now I want one

3. I spent a lot of time pushing the buttons on my Cutlass last night...

4. i'll push your buttons............errr........wait.................:brow::tf2::chomp:

5. You can see the Cutlass stuff at about 7 minutes.