1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Daddy =)

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Kassa, 26 Oct 2006.

1. well this week in school i have been thinking about my dad and of course we were doing memoirs in literature, so i said why not write memories about me and my dad. It was pretty fun since i haven't seen him in a while i had fun writing it, it made me think of how much i love him and miss sharing those memories with him =) i just wanted to post about it lol. To tell you guys how school going =) (theres an excuse lol) :D

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

3. Kassa :) your such an inspiration :) and a good daughter!!! :)

4. I am glad things are going well for you Kassa. You are missed. I know your dad is itching to get up there with you guys. Well take care girl *hugs*

5. Cool Kassa, im glad you like your Dad that much, your a Great Family and im sure things will work out for the best. Hopefully you'll all be back together soon!!!

6. ya my dad is planning on coming up to visit me next weekend i can't wait we are gonna look at houses to when he gets here.

7. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Just remember; House + Pool + Pool table/game room = automatic visit by the Sentrosi household. Just keep that in your thoughts when looking at houses next weekend Kassa!

I can only hope Kendra and I have the same loving relationship the two of you have.

8. all you have to do is give her lots of love, hugs, and kisses lol. thats what my dad has done for me.and i remember holding one finger of his when i was little, thats because my hand was too small for his lol.

9. Om

Om DragonWolf

<3

10. woot, Wish I could do something like that with my dad :\

11. ya i am going to my grandma's again this weekend and i can't wait to go. then i will finally be able to see my dad and sister next weekend, that will be a lot of fun too. so my next 2 weekends are packed but then next weekend i get my computer so i will be gaming again can't wait for that lol.

12. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Crap, Mani is going afk.

/me makes note not to be around that weekend.

;)

13. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    You HONESTLY want ME in charge?

Jen been giving you those "pills" again, has she?

14. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    true.. true. :D