1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

DAOC Hib Gareth App

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Marcellus, 9 Aug 2005.

1. Hey all,

Marcellus from DAOC Hib/Gareth here... sorry it took so long to get signed up here. Can I get access to whatever DAOC forums are relelvant?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better in the months ahead (and finishing the leveling grind to 50).

Last edited: 9 Aug 2005
  2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail and well met! Are you from the Dragon Wolves in DAoC? I aplogize if I do not know your name as yet!

3. Greets and Welcome.

and yes Mani :) obviously :) he is :) cant you tell by his sig? :) *winks*

4. Aye, Marcellus could use forum access, if he hasn't already it hasn't already been granted. Sorry I didn't notice the post earlier.

5. That's because these people don't talk to us. But don't worry.. I'm working on that >=).

6. My bad

Yes, I am allied with the DW clan in DAOC (Hib/Gareth). I am RL friends with Coughlin and Ghorty. Sorry for not checking in on that sooner.

7. Done checking

Hey all,

Been waiting for nearly two weeks now. If you decide to give me any DAOC forum access, please have someone let me know in-game. I'm not going to check back here until I hear from someone.

8. Done. - Sorry for the delay. Can someone let him know in-game also - thanks.