1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Deathmessage Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Fox, 26 Nov 2001.

1. This is something that everybody can have fun with...

I did this in T1 for my own server, and I decided early on in T2 that I would create some custom deathmessages, but when I complied the code, there were some errors that I couldn't figure out how to fix. However I just went back through the code and fixed it...

I already placed a few custom deathmessages in there, and it would be great if people could give me suggestions for some other ones.

2. OK, since nobody has posted, I'll give you the list of what I've got [unedited, direct from the deathMessages.cs file]

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // %1 = Victim's name //
    // %2 = Victim's gender (value will be either "him" or "her") //
    // %3 = Victim's possessive gender (value will be either "his" or "her")

//
    // %4 = Killer's name //
    // %5 = Killer's gender (value will be either "him" or "her") //
    // %6 = Killer's possessive gender (value will be either "his" or "her") //
    // %7 = implement that killed the victim (value is the object number of the // bullet, disc,

etc) //
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

$DeathMessageCampingCount = 1;
    $DeathMessageCamping[0] = '\c0%1 was killed for camping near the Nexus.';

//Out of Bounds deaths
    $DeathMessageOOBCount = 1;
    $DeathMessageOOB[0] = '\c0%1 was killed for loitering outside the mission area.';

$DeathMessageLavaCount = 4;
    $DeathMessageLava[0] = '\c0%1\'s last thought before falling into the lava : \'Oops\'.';
    $DeathMessageLava[1] = '\c0%1 makes the supreme sacrifice to the lava gods.';
    $DeathMessageLava[2] = '\c0%1 looks surprised by the lava - but only briefly.';
    $DeathMessageLava[3] = '\c0%1 wimps out by jumping into the lava and trying to make it look like

an accident.';

$DeathMessageLightningCount = 3;
    $DeathMessageLightning[0] = '\c0%1 was killed by lightning!';
    $DeathMessageLightning[1] = '\c0%1 caught a lightning bolt!';
    $DeathMessageLightning[2] = '\c0%1 stuck %3 finger in Mother Nature\'s light socket.';

//these used when a player presses ctrl-k
    $DeathMessageSuicideCount = 5;
    $DeathMessageSuicide[0] = '\c0%1 blows %3 own head off!';
    $DeathMessageSuicide[1] = '\c0%1 ends it all. Cue violin music.';
    $DeathMessageSuicide[2] = '\c0%1 kills %2self.';
    $DeathMessageSuicide[3] = '\c0%1 goes for the quick and dirty respawn.';
    $DeathMessageSuicide[4] = '\c0%1 forgot to take %3 Prozac.';

$DeathMessageVehPadCount = 1;
    $DeathMessageVehPad[0] = '\c0%1 got caught in a vehicle\'s spawn field.';

$DeathMessageFFPowerupCount = 1;
    $DeathMessageFFPowerup[0] = '\c0%1 got caught up in a forcefield during power up.';

$DeathMessageRogueMineCount = 1;
    $DeathMessageRogueMine[$DamageType::Mine, 0] = '\c0%1 is all mine.';

//these used when a player kills himself (other than by using ctrl - k)
    $DeathMessageSelfKillCount = 5;
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Blaster, 0] = '\c0%1 kills %2self with a blaster.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Blaster, 1] = '\c0%1 makes a note to watch out for blaster

ricochets.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Blaster, 2] = '\c0%1\'s blaster kills its hapless owner.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Blaster, 3] = '\c0%1 deftly guns %2self down with %3 own

blaster.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Blaster, 4] = '\c0%1 has a fatal encounter with %3 own

blaster.';

$DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::plasma, 0] = '\c0%1 kills %2self with plasma.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::plasma, 1] = '\c0%1 turns %2self into plasma-charred

briquettes.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::plasma, 2] = '\c0%1 swallows a white-hot mouthful of %3 own

plasma.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::plasma, 3] = '\c0%1 immolates %2self.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::plasma, 4] = '\c0%1 experiences the joy of cooking %2self.';

$DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Disc, 0] = '\c0%1 kills %2self with a disc.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Disc, 1] = '\c0%1 catches %3 own spinfusor disc.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Disc, 2] = '\c0%1 heroically falls on %3 own disc.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Disc, 3] = '\c0%1 helpfully jumps into %3 own disc\'s

explosion.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Disc, 4] = '\c0%1 plays Russian roulette with %3 spinfusor.';

$DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Grenade, 0] = '\c0%1 destroys %2self with a grenade!';

//applies to hand grenades *and* grenade launcher grenades
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Grenade, 1] = '\c0%1 took a bad bounce from %3 own grenade!';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Grenade, 2] = '\c0%1 pulled the pin a shade early.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Grenade, 3] = '\c0%1\'s own grenade turns on %2.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Grenade, 4] = '\c0%1 blows %2self up real good.';

$DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Mortar, 0] = '\c0%1 kills %2self with a mortar!';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Mortar, 1] = '\c0%1 hugs %3 own big green boomie.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Mortar, 2] = '\c0%1 mortars %2self all over the map.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Mortar, 3] = '\c0%1 experiences %3 mortar\'s payload up

close.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Mortar, 4] = '\c0%1 suffered the wrath of %3 own mortar.';

$DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Missile, 0] = '\c0%1 kills %2self with a missile!';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Missile, 1] = '\c0%1 runs a missile up %3 own tailpipe.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Missile, 2] = '\c0%1 tests the missile\'s shaped charge on

%2self.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Missile, 3] = '\c0%1 achieved missile lock on %2self.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Missile, 4] = '\c0%1 gracefully smoked %2self with a

missile!';

$DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Mine, 0] = '\c0%1 kills %2self with a mine!';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Mine, 1] = '\c0%1\'s mine violently reminds %2 of its

existence.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Mine, 2] = '\c0%1 plants a decisive foot on %3 own mine!';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Mine, 3] = '\c0%1 fatally trips on %3 own mine!';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Mine, 4] = '\c0%1 makes a note not to run over %3 own mines.';

$DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 0] = '\c0%1 goes out with a bang!'; //applies

to most explosion types
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 1] = '\c0%1 fall down...go boom.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 2] = '\c0%1 explodes in that fatal kind of

way.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 3] = '\c0%1 experiences explosive

decompression!';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 4] = '\c0%1 splashes all over the map.';

$DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Ground, 0] = '\c0%1 lands too hard.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Ground, 1] = '\c0%1 finds gravity unforgiving.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Ground, 2] = '\c0%1 craters on impact.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Ground, 3] = '\c0%1 pancakes upon landing.';
    $DeathMessageSelfKill[$DamageType::Ground, 4] = '\c0%1 loses a game of chicken with the ground.';

//used when a player is killed by a teammate
    $DeathMessageTeamKillCount = 1;
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Blaster, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a blaster!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::plasma, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a plasma rifle!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Bullet, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a chaingun!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Disc, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a spinfusor!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Grenade, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a grenade!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Laser, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a laser rifle!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Elf, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with an ELF projector!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Mortar, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a mortar!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Missile, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a missile!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Shocklance, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a shocklance!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Mine, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a mine!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 0] = '\c0%4 blew up TEAMMATE %1!';
    $DeathMessageTeamKill[$DamageType::Impact, 0] = '\c0%4 runs down TEAMMATE %1!';

//these used when a player is killed by an enemy
    $DeathMessageCount = 5;
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Blaster, 0] = '\c0Everyone stares in awe as %1 falls to the weakest

weapon in the game, %4\'s blaster.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Blaster, 1] = '\c0%4 pings %1 to death.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Blaster, 2] = '\c0%1 gets a pointer in blaster use from %4.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Blaster, 3] = '\c0%4 fatally embarrasses %1 with %6 pea shooter.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Blaster, 4] = '\c0%4 unleashes a terminal blaster barrage into %1.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::plasma, 0] = '\c0%4 roasts %1 with the plasma rifle.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::plasma, 1] = '\c0%4 gooses %1 with an extra-friendly burst of

plasma.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::plasma, 2] = '\c0%4 entices %1 to try a faceful of plasma.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::plasma, 3] = '\c0%4 introduces %1 to the plasma immolation dance.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::plasma, 4] = '\c0%4 slaps The Hot Kiss of Death on %1.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::Bullet, 0] = '\c0%4 rips %1 up with the chaingun.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Bullet, 1] = '\c0%4 happily chews %1 into pieces with %6 chaingun.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Bullet, 2] = '\c0%4 administers a dose of Vitamin Lead to %1.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Bullet, 3] = '\c0%1 suffers a serious hosing from %4\'s chaingun.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Bullet, 4] = '\c0%4 bestows the blessings of %6 chaingun on %1.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::Disc, 0] = '\c0%1 asks to borrow a compact disc, %4 misinterprets.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Disc, 1] = '\c0%4 pounds some bad karma into %1 with %6 Stormhammer.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Disc, 2] = '\c0%4 shares a little blue friend with %1.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Disc, 3] = '\c0%4 puts a little spin into %1.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Disc, 4] = '\c0%1 becomes one of %4\'s greatest hits.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::Grenade, 0] = '\c0%4 eliminates %1 with a grenade.'; //applies to

hand grenades *and* grenade launcher grenades
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Grenade, 1] = '\c0%4 blows up %1 real good!';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Grenade, 2] = '\c0%1 gets annihilated by %4\'s grenade.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Grenade, 3] = '\c0%1 receives a kaboom lesson from %4.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Grenade, 4] = '\c0%4 turns %1 into grenade salad.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::Laser, 0] = '\c0%1 becomes %4\'s latest pincushion.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Laser, 1] = '\c0%1 learns %4\'s qualifications as a laser eye

surgeon.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Laser, 2] = '\c0%1 says \'I see the light\', %4 snickers.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Laser, 3] = '\c0%4 shows %1 %6 super charged laser pointer.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Laser, 4] = '\c0%4 caresses %1 with a couple hundred megajoules of

laser.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::Elf, 0] = '\c0%4 was messing with the fuse box and turned %1 into a

light-bulb.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Elf, 1] = '\c0%4 bug zaps %1 with %6 ELF.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Elf, 2] = '\c0%1 learns the shocking truth about %4\'s ELF skills.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Elf, 3] = '\c0%4 electrocutes %1 without a sponge.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Elf, 4] = '\c0%4\'s ELF projector leaves %1 a crispy critter.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::Mortar, 0] = '\c0%4 mortars %1 onto another server.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Mortar, 1] = '\c0%1 was star gazing, %4\'s mortar helped give %2 a

closer look.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Mortar, 2] = '\c0%4 delivers a mortar payload straight to %1.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Mortar, 3] = '\c0%4 offers a little "heavy love" to %1.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Mortar, 4] = '\c0%1 stumbles into %4\'s mortar reticle.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::Missile, 0] = '\c0%4 \*sings\*\: And the rockets red glare, hit %1 in

mid-air....';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Missile, 1] = '\c0%1 hops aboard %4\'s cruise missile mid-flight.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Missile, 2] = '\c0%4 got sweet tone on %1.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Missile, 3] = '\c0By now, %1 has realized %4\'s missile killed %2.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Missile, 4] = '\c0%4\'s missile rains little pieces of %1 all over the

ground.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::Shocklance, 0] = '\c0%4 reaps a harvest of %1 with the shocklance.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Shocklance, 1] = '\c0%4 feeds %1 the business end of %6 shocklance.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Shocklance, 2] = '\c0%4 stops %1 dead with the shocklance.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Shocklance, 3] = '\c0%4 eliminates %1 in close combat.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Shocklance, 4] = '\c0%4 ruins %1\'s day with one zap of a

shocklance.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::Mine, 0] = '\c0%4 kills %1 with a mine.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Mine, 1] = '\c0%1 doesn\'t see %4\'s mine in time.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Mine, 2] = '\c0%4 gets a sapper kill on %1.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Mine, 3] = '\c0%1 puts his foot on %4\'s mine.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::Mine, 4] = '\c0%4 taught %1 to never play with illegal fireworks.';

$DeathMessage[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 0] = '\c0%4 buys %1 a ticket to the moon.'; //satchel

charge only
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 1] = '\c0%4 blows %1 into low orbit.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 2] = '\c0%4 makes %1 a hugely explosive offer.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 3] = '\c0%4 turns %1 into a cloud of satchel-vaporized

armor.';
    $DeathMessage[$DamageType::SatchelCharge, 4] = '\c0%4\'s satchel charge leaves %1 nothin\' but

smokin\' boots.';

$DeathMessageHeadshotCount = 3;
    $DeathMessageHeadshot[$DamageType::Laser, 0] = '\c0%4 drills right through %1\'s braincase with

%6 laser.';
    $DeathMessageHeadshot[$DamageType::Laser, 1] = '\c0%4 pops %1\'s head like a cheap balloon.';
    $DeathMessageHeadshot[$DamageType::Laser, 2] = '\c0%1 loses %3 head over %4\'s laser skill.';

//These used when a player is run over by a vehicle
    $DeathMessageVehicleCount = 5;
    $DeathMessageVehicle[0] = '\c0%4 runs down %1.';
    $DeathMessageVehicle[1] = '\c0%1 acquires that run-down feeling from %4.';
    $DeathMessageVehicle[2] = '\c0%4 transforms %1 into tribal roadkill.';
    $DeathMessageVehicle[3] = '\c0%1 makes a painfully close examination of %4\'s front bumper.';
    $DeathMessageVehicle[4] = '\c0%1\'s messy death leaves a mark on %4\'s vehicle finish.';

$DeathMessageVehicleUnmannedCount = 3;
    $DeathMessageVehicleUnmanned[0] = '\c0%1 gets in the way of a runaway vehicle.';
    $DeathMessageVehicleUnmanned[1] = '\c0An unmanned vehicle kills the pathetic %1.';
    $DeathMessageVehicleUnmanned[2] = '\c0%1 is struck down by an empty vehicle.';

//These used when a player is killed by a nearby equipment explosion
    $DeathMessageExplosionCount = 3;
    $DeathMessageExplosion[0] = '\c0%1 was killed by exploding equipment!';
    $DeathMessageExplosion[1] = '\c0%1 stood a little too close to the action!';
    $DeathMessageExplosion[2] = '\c0%1 learns how to be collateral damage.';

//These used when an automated turret kills an enemy player
    $DeathMessageTurretKillCount = 3;
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::plasmaTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 is killed by a plasma turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::plasmaTurret, 1] = '\c0%1\'s body now marks the location of

a plasma turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::plasmaTurret, 2] = '\c0%1 is fried by a plasma turret.';

$DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::AATurret, 0] = '\c0%1 is killed by an AA turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::AATurret, 1] = '\c0%1 is shot down by an AA turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::AATurret, 2] = '\c0%1 takes fatal flak from an AA turret.';

$DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::ElfTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 is killed by an ELF turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::ElfTurret, 1] = '\c0%1 is zapped by an ELF turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::ElfTurret, 2] = '\c0%1 is short-circuited by an ELF

turret.';

$DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::MortarTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 is killed by a mortar turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::MortarTurret, 1] = '\c0%1 enjoys a mortar turret\'s

attention.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::MortarTurret, 2] = '\c0%1 is blown to kibble by a mortar

turret.';

$DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::MissileTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 is killed by a missile turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::MissileTurret, 1] = '\c0%1 is shot down by a missile

turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::MissileTurret, 2] = '\c0%1 is blown away by a missile

turret.';

$DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::IndoorDepTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 is killed by a clamp turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::IndoorDepTurret, 1] = '\c0%1 gets burned by a clamp

turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::IndoorDepTurret, 2] = '\c0A clamp turret eliminates %1.';

$DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::OutdoorDepTurret, 0] = '\c0A spike turret neatly drills

%1.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::OutdoorDepTurret, 1] = '\c0%1 gets taken out by a spike

turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::OutdoorDepTurret, 2] = '\c0%1 dies under a spike turret\'s

love.';

$DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::SentryTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 didn\'t see that Sentry turret,

but it saw %2...';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::SentryTurret, 1] = '\c0%1 needs to watch for Sentry

turrets.';
    $DeathMessageTurretKill[$DamageType::SentryTurret, 2] = '\c0%1 now understands how Sentry turrets

work.';

//used when a player is killed by a teammate controlling a turret
    $DeathMessageCTurretTeamKillCount = 1;
    $DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::plasmaTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a plasma

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::AATurret, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with an AA

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::ELFTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with an ELF

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::MortarTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a mortar

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::MissileTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a missile

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::IndoorDepTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a clamp

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::OutdoorDepTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a

spike turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::SentryTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with a sentry

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::BomberBombs, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 in a bombastic

explosion of raining death.';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::BellyTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 by annihilating

him from a belly turret.';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::TankChainGun, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 with his

tank\'s chaingun.';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::TankMortar, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 by lobbing the

BIG green death from a tank.';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::ShrikeBlaster, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 by strafing

from a Shrike.';

$DeathMessageCTurretTeamKill[$DamageType::MPBMissile, 0] = '\c0%4 TEAMKILLED %1 when the MPB

locked onto him.';

//used when a player is killed by an uncontrolled, friendly turret
    $DeathMessageCTurretAccdtlKillCount = 1;
    $DeathMessageCTurretAccdtlKill[$DamageType::plasmaTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 got in the way of a plasma

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretAccdtlKill[$DamageType::AATurret, 0] = '\c0%1 got in the way of an AA

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretAccdtlKill[$DamageType::ELFTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 got in the way of an ELF

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretAccdtlKill[$DamageType::MortarTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 got in the way of a mortar

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretAccdtlKill[$DamageType::MissileTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 got in the way of a

missile turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretAccdtlKill[$DamageType::IndoorDepTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 got in the way of a

clamp turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretAccdtlKill[$DamageType::OutdoorDepTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 got in the way of a

spike turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretAccdtlKill[$DamageType::SentryTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 got in the way of a Sentry

turret!';

//these messages for owned or controlled turrets
    $DeathMessageCTurretKillCount = 3;
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::plasmaTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 torches %1 with a plasma

turret!';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::plasmaTurret, 1] = '\c0%4 fries %1 with a plasma turret!';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::plasmaTurret, 2] = '\c0%4 lights up %1 with a plasma

turret!';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::AATurret, 0] = '\c0%4 shoots down %1 with an AA turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::AATurret, 1] = '\c0%1 gets shot down by %1\'s AA turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::AATurret, 2] = '\c0%4 takes out %1 with an AA turret.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::ElfTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 gets zapped by ELF gunner %4.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::ElfTurret, 1] = '\c0%1 gets barbecued by ELF gunner %4.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::ElfTurret, 2] = '\c0%1 gets shocked by ELF gunner %4.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::MortarTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 is annihilated by %4\'s mortar

turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::MortarTurret, 1] = '\c0%1 is blown away by %4\'s mortar

turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::MortarTurret, 2] = '\c0%1 is pureed by %4\'s mortar

turret.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::MissileTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 shows %1 a new world of pain

with a missile turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::MissileTurret, 1] = '\c0%4 pops %1 with a missile turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::MissileTurret, 2] = '\c0%4\'s missile turret lights up

%1\'s, uh, ex-life.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::IndoorDepTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 is chewed up and spat out by

%4\'s clamp turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::IndoorDepTurret, 1] = '\c0%1 is knocked out by %4\'s clamp

turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::IndoorDepTurret, 2] = '\c0%4\'s clamp turret drills %1

nicely.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::OutdoorDepTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 is chewed up by %4\'s spike

turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::OutdoorDepTurret, 1] = '\c0%1 feels the burn from %4\'s

spike turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::OutdoorDepTurret, 2] = '\c0%1 is nailed by %4\'s spike

turret.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::SentryTurret, 0] = '\c0%4 caught %1 by surprise with a

turret.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::SentryTurret, 1] = '\c0%4\'s turret took out %1.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::SentryTurret, 2] = '\c0%4 blasted %1 with a turret.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::BomberBombs, 0] = '\c0%1 catches %4\'s bomb in both

teeth.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::BomberBombs, 1] = '\c0%4 leaves %1 a smoking bomb crater.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::BomberBombs, 2] = '\c0%4 bombs %1 back to the 20th

century.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::BellyTurret, 0] = '\c0%1 eats a big helping of %4\'s belly

turret bolt.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::BellyTurret, 1] = '\c0%4 plants a belly turret bolt in

%1\'s belly.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::BellyTurret, 2] = '\c0%1 fails to evade %4\'s deft bomber

strafing.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::TankChainGun, 0] = '\c0%1 enjoys the rich, metallic taste

of %4\'s tank slug.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::TankChainGun, 1] = '\c0%4\'s tank chaingun plays sweet

music all over %1.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::TankChainGun, 2] = '\c0%1 receives a stellar exit wound

from %4\'s tank slug.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::TankMortar, 0] = '\c0Whoops! %1 + %4\'s tank mortar = Dead

%1.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::TankMortar, 1] = '\c0%1 learns the happy explosion dance

from %4\'s tank mortar.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::TankMortar, 2] = '\c0%4\'s tank mortar has a blast with

%1.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::ShrikeBlaster, 0] = '\c0%1 dines on a Shrike blaster

sandwich, courtesy of %4.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::ShrikeBlaster, 1] = '\c0The blaster of %4\'s Shrike turns

%1 into finely shredded meat.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::ShrikeBlaster, 2] = '\c0%1 gets drilled big-time by the

blaster of %4\'s Shrike.';

$DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::MPBMissile, 0] = '\c0%1 intersects nicely with %4\'s MPB

Missile.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::MPBMissile, 1] = '\c0%4\'s MPB Missile makes armored

chowder out of %1.';
    $DeathMessageCTurretKill[$DamageType::MPBMissile, 2] = '\c0%1 has a brief, explosive fling with

%4\'s MPB Missile.';

$DeathMessageTurretSelfKillCount = 3;
    $DeathMessageTurretSelfKill[0] = '\c0%1 somehow kills %2self with a turret.';
    $DeathMessageTurretSelfKill[1] = '\c0%1 apparently didn\'t know the turret was loaded.';
    $DeathMessageTurretSelfKill[2] = '\c0%1 helps his team by killing himself with a turret.';

Made it down here already? Good. Now make some suggestions.

Edit: Disabled smilies -Hamma

Last edited: 26 Nov 2001
  3. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    lol allota stuff there :p hehe

I edited your post so the smilies dont get in the way :p

4. Lol, thanks Hamma, I didn't notice those.