1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Dogfighting Module Delayed

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by nachtwolf17, 17 Dec 2013.

1. The dogfighting module has officially been delayed.
    Letter from the Chairman: On Dogfighting

There will also be a livestream this Friday at 12EST/11CST/10MST/9PST or 5PM GMT.

Last edited: 17 Dec 2013
  2. Thanks Nacht for posting this and the full article in our news thread.

I can't say this was a surprise since he did say that it would be delayed back on the Nov 22nd livestream.

I do agree with all of Chirs' points on why the delay is a good idea. Also will anyone be available to watch the livestream Friday?

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Unfortunately I will not, but I'm pretty sure there will be a recording of it on RSI shortly after it.

Last edited: 17 Dec 2013
  4. It all depends on where I'm stationed at work that day. I won't know until that morning, but there's a fairly decent chance I can watch it.

5. So the communities reaction is of course as excepted with the news, and in all honesty half the people wouldn't have been so damn surprised by the news had the bothered to at least watch the 22nd Nov livestream (the recording at a minimum) where CR states that the DFM will not be coming out in December and/or not dismissing anyone up to this point who references said livestream.

I really hate having to sort through so much BS in the RSI forums for nuggets of wealth sometimes :lol:

6. It's pretty bad when the Star Citizen subreddit is, comparatively speaking, a bastion of reason and sanity. lol

7. Sentrosi

Officer
    Truly

8. Eporter

Eporter DragonWolf

Official game forums are almost always horrid. Did anyone ever go on the official wow forums? The shaman forums were actually hell.

9. you can not mention the game that shall not be named, bad things happen to those who do..............................and go warlocks

10. Sentrosi

Officer
    My first (and last) foray into official forums was the original Planetside. Dear Flying Spaghetti monster that place made Tijuana look clean!
    Thank FSM for places like Planetside-Universe. At least there I knew a mod (or two) and felt comfortable.

11. May his noodley blessings be upon you, brother.

12. Sentrosi

Officer
    Mmmmmmmmm, noodles