1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Dragon Wolf Graduates!

Discussion in 'DragonWolves Newswire' started by Manitou, 26 May 2005.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I wanted to take this opportunity to recognize those Dragon Wolves who have just begun the next leg of their incredible and exciting journey through life. Accomplishing high school may seem to be something akin to just checking the boxes and pressing on - but it is not. It is the first hurdle in life that challenges you to recognize there really is a goal greater than gaming! The -CDL- has always encouraged it's members who are in school to focus on what is really important. I can recount many times I have said to fellow Dragon Wolves who were trying to decide whether to go finish that project or paper rather than finish the next map, or kill the next mob - we all made sure they got that homework done! There is no honor in placing gaming over education for knowledge brings great power.

So we take this moment to salute those who are entering that next phase of life. Whether it is college, a career, the military - whatever the Dragon Wolf chooses, I know for certain they will do it well and with the utmost honor. I have seen every one of these troops serve on the field of cyber battle and equate themselves well. Sure, gaming isn't a real test of character you may say. Well, I think I can say with confidence that I have gotten to know their hearts here and I can say again with confidence these guys are going to someday be outstanding citizens and great contributors to society.

To all the 2005 graduates I want to wish you the best there is to have. Dream those great dreams, but don't just dream them. Make plans to actually achieve that goal; make the efforts like I have seen you do on the battlefields of Tribes, the rolling landscapes of Auraxis against unnumbered foes, and defending selflessly the weak and nerfed denizens of the Alliance. Stay focused as you did in America's Army where the slightest wavering in concentration did you in. Contribute to the overall betterment of whatever team or group you are associated with and I know that group or affiliation will be a better place because the -CDL- is a better place since you have been here. You have proven yourselves to us here as Dragon Wolves:

Now go out there and show the world how a Dragon Wolf takes care of business.

Congratulations! HOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!