1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Dragon's Prophet - Free MMO from SOE

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Sentrosi, 16 Mar 2013.

1. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Saw this last year while waiting for PS2 to come along. I'm interested and signed up for the beta today. Just wondering if anyone else has been interested in this or will pass on this one. I may be bringing my daughter in to play if the game isn't too difficult to play.

https://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com

2. I signed up, cant hurt to have a look.

3. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    I signed up I want my own dragon :p

4. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    Jen may or may not have hooked me up with a beta key, a long long time ago, still no emails as of yet though

5. Sentrosi

Officer
    SOMEone was supposed to hook me up with one as well. I'm not going to call that person out, as that would be very unprofessional. Let's just say a hammer isn't the most 'reliable' tool in someone's belt.

6. But I'm informed it's quite reliable below the belt. :rawr:

I too has signed up, because I require moar dragonz.

7. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :lol:

I have something that has something to do with this game on my desk at home, I'll dig it out tonight.

8. Testicle Chin Dragon at :40 in the trailer is disturbing...

9. Sentrosi

Officer
    Ball Chinian

10. I am signed up as well!!

11. I signed up as well

12. Sentrosi

Officer
    <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QRoU_h5wJEs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QRoU_h5wJEs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Some more info on the game.

Classes:

Vanquisher - Melee DPS
    Ranger - Ranged DPS
    Sorcerer - Uses Magic
    Oracle - Wields a giant Scythe

Each class was mainly designed as DPS classes, which makes it easier to solo your character with. But when a group is required, you can switch roles from Tank to Healer using your Dragon Souls.

Combo Skills - Right Button, Left Button, Keyboard. So timing will be crucial, much like Rifts was.

13. Oh yeah we can palaces in the sky...very nice :)

14. Sentrosi

15. I went with Dragon Seeker. If anything you are just buy SC, but I am hesitant since the game is being developed by an Asian company and they (Asian companies) don't have a good record of MMO success in the US.

16. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    I signed up for the beta but I don't see me getting too involved in this. Our ventures into RPG's are too short and/or frustrating.

17. Sentrosi

Officer
    I look at it as a way for my daughter to game with me. Nothing more. Nothing less.

18. Will wait and see how it looks in beta before I decide on this one

19. got the beta invite today.

20. Sentrosi

Officer
    Got mine too. Perhaps after Ops tonight I'll play some. But probably spend tomorrow night playing it. At least getting to know it a bit better.