1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

EVE Valkyrie

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Shewolf, 21 Aug 2013.

1. Remember that video I showed you guys a while ago? It is becoming official -_-

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KmNQEiJUthc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Prepare your underpants.

2. I'm bought, if it has to do with EVE and doesn't have me flying a big ship and having to worry about pirates and the occasional douche then I'm bought just like I was for Dust 514.
    Though what has me curious is which platform will it be played on? the Playstation like Dust 514? or PC? I have reason to believe it'll most likely be the former since they seem to like the idea of cross platforming to have effect in their pc mmo if CDL wishes to try EVE online again, you guys know you have a marine and a fighter pilot from me right away.

3. It's going to be PC only I think. They are developing it specifically for the Occuls Rift. Im afraid between PS2 getting the OR, Star Citizen getting the OR, and EVE VR getting the OR, im just going to live in an OR for the rest of my life -_-

Last edited: 22 Aug 2013
  4. Interesting. Shame I already threw money at Star Citizen so I am partially committed to that game at this point.

5. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    I need to change my pants.
    And get a new chair.
    And get a new keyboard.

I love Star Citizen but with this coming out sooner, I will be playing this.

Shewolf, I got your wing.

6. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Ummm..... what about those who go commando? Now I gotta have a shower and get some clean jeans....

This looks awesome!

7. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    How much is the oculus rift though? Unless its not required to play? But I think it is

8. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    I wouldn't think they'd require you to play with it. They'd alienate 90% of their player base doing that. Probably as an option.

9. The OR was supposedly, by the developers words, "Going to be affordable for all". I think I heard anywhere from 300-600. The way I justify it is that all coming cames are going to support it (Star Citizen), and current games are getting support for it (Planetside 2), plus, the way they are describing it, its supposedly 'Matrix Style' VR, or as close as we can get to it at this point. This is are new console >_>

10. The rift is slated for an under $300 release price from everything I've read.

11. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer