1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Firefall

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by WeretigerRei, 19 Jan 2013.

1. Not sure if you guys have heard of it, or whatevs.

MMO, F2P, FPS. There is PVP in arena currently, but most of the game is based out of killing bugs and pushing back a crazy thing call the melding. It's in beta as of currently, but I have a few keys if anyone is interested in giving it a shot.

2. I might be down. I love to see new games. :)

3. BBCOX-77W1L-FK5RC-T8QOP
    RQPS1-G2PHB-LJWFJ-U3G2N
    MQX35-3I580-RY8LP-QBU9T
    XR18H-6FBM6-30O0J-HDMIG

First come first serve, please make a note when you use a key.

https://beta.firefallthegame.com/download To download the client!

And if you let me know your ingame name, I can give you a tiki mask :D

Edit: ALL KEYS ARE USED!

Last edited: 20 Jan 2013
  4. Took the key on the bottom, looks interesting :eek:

5. Took the second from the bottom. :)

6. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    3rd from bottom

7. I grabbed the top key. Thanks.

8. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    Actually, thats the 4th from the bottom. :rawr:

9. Glad you guys dropped in to play and had fun.

Here's hoping we all get more keys and we can drag even more people in to kill stuff.

10. Thanks for letting us come play and get addicted, I should have mentioned but we all got a few keys too so anyone else that wishes to join this craziness let us know.

11. I'll try to see if I have keys somewhere on my account. I got in the beta sometime early summer but I haven't played it since July.

12. I was in the middle of downloading dota2 beta and this.. plus some other stuff - download didn't finish until after I was in bed. Will check it out today. :)

13. I had a chance to play last night. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for giving out the keys.

Here are some more keys if anyone is interested.
    R48OX-9D43R-R8BNY-LGWBW
    SR8JL-RUT5E-X7GD8-OOJGP
    CG35T-2CL3S-69QE8-I0DSB
    YKJ5T-JZAYI-O6QZK-YZIRZ
    SY9DT-849OA-LVKGX-O902M

For those with keys, you can generate 5 keys on the Invitation Management page.

14. I have taken the last key from Roheit on the basis that Shewolf said it was ok. While others might have agreed if the game is not ok, I will only hold Shewolf accountable. :p

15. Hopefully the game is more interesting than it was several months back. I tried it out a bit before I was in the PS2 beta and while it showed a bit of potential, I wasn't impressed with it *then* (there just wasn't enough to do). It may feel different / better now, though.

16. That it still generally the issue. Great game, not enough to do. Then again, I've been playing off/on for a year. Just doesn't hold like other MMO's have a tendency to do.

17. Hey Silver, I don't have to type what you can go do, but im sure you can figure it out...

And it is a good game :D its fun, when you have a group of people, trying to level up your suits, ect ect...but I do drink alot and find laser pointers fascinating and chirstmas lights blow my mind as well so I don't know...

18. Z708X-UHE1J-II8RC-UFCRX

In case someone else wants one. Not sure if it'll work.

19. VN6KH-1GIEY-GQFCC-TJKIQ

NDE69-1VRE5-DNBB7-PZGZD

O2OE9-IVMTG-SKTWO-7UJKH

ZP9MP-2FMIJ-WBVTQ-GN5RY

MH341-B3CB6-C84CO-FPH8L

Enjoy :)

20. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    How long has this game been in beta? Seems like ages.