1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Firefall

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Daleon, 13 Aug 2013.

1. http://www.firefallthegame.com/

I don't know if any of you guys tried this. Been playing beta for about a month now. Its F2P but they sell a few starter packs that can speed you up and the rest is cometics. No gear or unlock resets after release so anything you buy or get now stays with you.

Its a jet pack battle armor 3rd/1st shooter MMO. So once you get in it will feel pretty natural. It has a basic game play from the start, get in and start killing stuff and doing missions. The game play itself is very solid and enjoyable. Once your use to this it can seem like that is all there is to the game, but there is much more its just all really well hidden. After a month I am still figuring out how stuff works and where stuff is. Crafting, gear upgrades, etc is a huge part of the game. Its still beta, still buggy, and the more ppl online the worse it can get. The servers are sharded, so if you want to play with someone you send them a /invite then have them do a /joinleader to come to your instance.

Friend me under Daleon if you try it out.