1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Flame UBI there asswads GAYSPY SUCKS

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by KickedOut, 14 Nov 2002.

1. http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1037318534/

This is an official cease and desist notice. You are in direct violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

The demo file for Ubi Soft(r) Entertainment's Raven Shield is owned exclusively by Ubi Soft(r) Entertainment, and by distributing the demo file to the public you are jeopardizing an exclusive agreement between Ubi Soft(r) Entertainment and GameSpy Industries.

Ubi Soft(r) Entertainment orders you to immediately remove the file from your site, 3dGamers, as you are in violation of statutory digital copyright laws and liable for fines of up to $100,000, in addition to financial ramifications stemming from breach of contract commitments between Ubi Soft(r) Entertainment and GameSpy Industries.

This file will be exclusive to Ubi Soft(r) Entertainment and GameSpy Industries through November 21st, when you may again post the Raven Shield Demo.

[name]
    Director of Community Development
    www.ubi.com // www.raven-shield.com
    xxx.xxx.xxxx

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Fucking nazi's

gamespy is the worst fucking download site that has EVER existed. Wonder what the hell companies get out of them?! free sex?

3. I could tell you but then I would have to kill you.

Gamespy has some impressive numbers for users and that's what some game publishers latch on to. I'm not a big fan of Gamespy, but right now they are top dog. Unless somebody comes up with a better matching service it looks to remain that way.

4. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    I think gamers should boycott gamespy and their evil ways.

5. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

That's the only way anything will change.

It's in a vicious circle right now, and it's only getting worse.

Gamespy runs the buddylists, so anygame you want to buy forces GameSpy on you, and in turn it looks like everyone is using it so the next company lets gamespy run it's buddylists.

The only way to stop them is to boycott any, and every game that does anything exclusively with gamespy.