1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

FlamingPuppy

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by FlamingPuppy, 22 Jul 2002.

1. T2 Warrior Name: FlamingPuppy
    E-Mail address: HappyPuppy99@aol.com
    ICQ #don't remember

Tribes 2 Info
    Capper, LD, and can HO
    Have been to any tribes or anything, but I have been playing tribes since about a month after it came out. I play all the time on pubs and what not. I can do just about anything you want or need me to do. I hope I can make it the team so not only will I become a better play, but you will also learn from me. I do best at capping probly because when I first started playing I had 56k. Just about the only thing to do on a 56k is cap, think about only capping for over a year. I hvae many friends in which we show each others cap routes to. So I'll always be learning new ones.I love to team on this team because I would truly love to be playing for a team. I would get to be apart of something that really matters, something that I can say I'm apart of.

Some of you already know me and I will be seeing you in IRC. Also if I don't make the team I still want to hang out with you guys. It is always more fun to be doing things friends. Well I hope this is is good and readable (5:12 am) if there is anything wrong I'm very sorry. I'll check through it real fast. poke:

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

hiya, puppy! We will be seeing you around!

3. :hi: Hey there puppy - Thanks for the app. Well be looking for ya. :D

4. Om

Om DragonWolf

I like puppies!

5. I like puppies too... preferably when they aren't bursting in flames... lol, but either way, interesting handle :p

Thanks for your post and I'll pub with ya sometime!

:love:
    eMa

6. I love puppies..see ya around