1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Fly any ship in dog fighting module

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by waldizzo, 22 Oct 2013.

1. Now that is sweet.

2. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Bittersweet IMO

"Hey, this is the ship that you should have gotten before we locked down LTI!"

3. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Honestly, while it's nice of Khorne to hook people up, I really think the whole LTI things is WAAAAY overblown.. I mean even with LTI, if you start modding your ship, you'll have to take out extra insurance on those NEW mods or risk losing them anyway (best case scenario of how LTI insurance works)..

It's just a nice little money saving perk for people who pledged early enough. Get deep enough into the game and I doubt you'll even notice the difference.. Chances are in short order you'll probably have many more ships (bought in game) than you have currently, none of which will have LTI

4. Yeah, its great if you got it but it won't be that important once in game and your getting new ships and hooking them up. Reminds me I do need to get my Stella LTI'd before expires.

5. It is nice to know that if I'm ever totally broke or otherwise SOL, I'll have my basic ship. Thanks Khorne!