1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Goodbye everybody

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Kassa, 9 Jan 2013.

1. I am hereby leaving the CDL cause I do not feel like the leadership here is the right one for me to be under. This is all my decision not my fathers he told me to make my own choice about this so I am, it does have partly some reason to do with my father but ultimately this is my choice to leave. I just don't agree with some stuff going on and have to excuse myself from that leadership.

2. See you around Kassa we need to keep in touch, I've had a lot of fun playing with you! You always make things lighter and bring a lot of fun to conversations and I will miss having you around. If you see me around in game just send me a tell and Ill grab something for you to gun!

3. I don't really know how the leadership changed from yesterday to today, as far as I could tell all of the officers are running the outfit like they always have. Those who have stepped down that originally founded the outfit are no longer officers, and that seems to be a big issue. Personally it'd be nice if all these goodbye threads could be condensed into Mani's original post. I understand there's a message trying to be made without causing drama, but honestly its coming off as 10 year vet syndrome.

Doesn't really seem like friendship is the binding for those of you leaving, which is a shame. Mani was the reason I joined the outfit, but he's not going to be the reason I leave. I'm here to have fun, play with friends, and I think some of you have lost that focus. Take care but sad to see such a small issue be the breaking point.

And yes it's a small issue because its an entitlement problem. 10 year vet syndrome blown out of proportion. And if I seem callous is cause I expected more out of these people I respect. Been through too many guild fallouts to care about this petty bs.

4. Dane yes I would love to still play with u!! And saieno my reason to leave is different from my fathers so excuse me but I posted my reasoning and we will leave it at that.

5. Take care, Kassa. I'll see you around in Minecraft I'm sure. Don't be a stranger.

6. Goodluck Kassa, enjoyed fighting alongside of you.

0ri0n