1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Greetings from the Happy one.

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Happy Ninja, 24 Sep 2001.

1. Greetings warriors of CDL.

I have decided to own yer forums since ours is ded.....very ded.
    Damn u Dane, its all yer fault.
    TU has my old forum files on their old server....and I have been trying to get access to them. Oh well, eventually they'll be back, if not we'll move here.

Just so u all know where the action is, go to this url
    http://ov.tribes-universe.com , and check out the babes of the week. Heck, if any of you wanna be a babe of the week let me know. You guys have also been added our our clans of honor list.

My T2 pals Fritman and Synthetc started a =[USA]= tribe, it's sole purpose is a tag to show yer support. If any of you are interested in joining, let me know and I'll send ya an invite.

Testing something that Dane told me, :ninja: <--the graphic that appears beter be good pal.

Happy Ninja
    =oV= SlaveDriver

Anyways I look forward to scrimming u mo's again.
    Hey is eyr -CDL- pub server up? We'll try and make it a hotbed of action, but I couldn't see it past few days..

2. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

Time to Kill a Ninja!!

:lowammo::ninja:

3. :hi:

Oh its running, there just aint anyone on the damn thing :D It be great to see people there again.

BTW, if you are going to out :whore:, :dane: you are going to need to learn the language of our forum and at all times beware of the :chia:

And if you not careful :gayzer: might sneak up on you, but I wouldn't know anything about that.

Now you should know that your quest if futile because :dane: is the mastah, observe the statistics: 627 (42.03 posts per day)

I mean absolutly nobody on the planet besides :dane: has that much time to waste.

Anyway, good to meet you. Good luck, but we have a secret weapon, :spam:, so you can never win.

Cya.

-CDL-Rayzer

4. Yer forum lingo is Gay :D
    But then again I am a Gay ninja so its Kewl.
    Dane u stoopid pooch, u cant kill me, we already had this debate on the oV forum while it was alive. I still think the doogie in yer sig would make nice slippers.

Anyone know how to get a forum up and running? Or install a new one? We are web challenged....or, I am :D But I represent the team so its WE.

Hey whats this spam plot I am hearing about?

:D :ninja:
    =oV= Drug Dealer

5. fyi, :ninja: = 1 (0.18 posts per day) = lose

6. Monkeys and Spaceships

Is this forum using Vbulletin?
    seems nice. Maybe I shoul get rid of UBB.

Nuthin quite like listening to Vengaboys while posting here

:D :Ninja:
    =oV= Rice farmer

7. Hey :arglaar: since :ninja: is gay like :gayzer: and :gayzer2: do you think you could gay his smiley up a little?

I'm so glad that :ninja: is up front about it, ninja you are not alone, everyone here is gay, they just have a hard time admiting it, I'll be giving you a call soon

love ya,

:gayzer::gayzer2:

[​IMG]

8. ninja --> :flame2:

9. PH34R :whore:

10. as you can see :ninja: .... :gayzer: has decided to give you a :spam: demonstration....

BTW:

:ninja = Owned :lol:

11. U guys are demons!!

How on god's green earth do you spam so fast?
    I go to work for abit and come back to witness such speed.

If only I knew how to :whore: I am just a :ninja:
    And yes Gayzer give me a call little guy.

I finally found yer smilies, I was wondering where the heck u hid them, til I noticed the "Get more" section :)

I am swift! :bash2:

12. to repeat what i said, :stupid:

w00t, 400 posts, not quite the l33tness of :dane:, :arglaar:, and :hamma:, but a guy can try...

:ninja: CDL always rises to a challenge, you dared to question our :whore:ing and :spam:ing ability and now you know PH34R

I pray that you don't get your forum up and running, for then you might see the true nature of :whore:ing and :spam:ing, this was only a taste...

MUHAHAHAHAH

:ninja: = :scared:

13. Once i bring my beetches here, you will all know the awesome whoring might that is oV.

Course they may not want to engage with lower class :whore: 's

I will post on the website that we are at "spam war with u guys"

I have given u a taste of how to :whore: poorly.
    but you havent realized that you are being lulled into a trap.

when u least expect it, this place will flow :spam: like never before!

14. we can't be lulled into a trap cause we gots a guard dog, :dane:

w00t

bring yo show

p.s. :hamma: (Hamma) put this site and this board up for us, so if you need any help he is the one to contact. However, he is knee deep in Nimba shiat today so he is currently unavaliable.

15. Ah....the pygmy Hamma himself.

You screwing with Nimba again Ham? That sux if yer work pcs got it.

Byt the way Dane is not a guard Dog, he is lunch.