1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Guess who is now 21!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Mattallica77, 18 Nov 2003.

1. Iono who? ... Oh ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!

2. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Happy Birthday!

The bar is now at your disposal.

Just take the hangover pill before you drink. ;)

3. Happy Birthday.

21st birthdays can be skeery. I had a quiet one because I had tempted fate often enough before that :p

4. Full Otto

Full Otto Chain Gun Madman

Happy birthday Met!

:D

5. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

Congrats m8! I hope you work that first day over well.

6. ahhh I remember my 21st Birthday...barely. My buddies went to school in Fredonia N.Y. I went down there for the 21st birthday crawl (In Fredonia there is one long street where every or every other building is a bar and you start at one end and have a drink at each bar until you come to the end...more like crawl. Hence the...yea you know... ;) )- it was a Wednesday. I was bought by my buddies and bartenders at every establishment a volitile concoction consisting of Triple Boc, Gin (ughh), Goldschlauger (double ughhh), Red Dog, Zima,Tequila, Amstel Light, Labatt Blue, Irish Car Bombs, and Ice Beer. I fell flat on my face 3/4ths of the way crushing my cigarette (no longer a smoker - party days) and yelling Weezer! on the way down. I spent the next day curled up in a ball with a bucket in one hand and a breathe mint in the other. Ahh those were the days.

Happy B-day Met...21 is a good one.

7. Sputters

Sputters DragonWolf<br>Invisible Shorts<br>AKA Black DragonWolf

Happy b-day !

8. Happy Birthday,

I'm dating myself, but I could drink when was I 19. Growing up in a farming area I was drinking long before that point.

Have a great night out and be safe.

:cheers:

9. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    I almost died several times my 21st.

10. happy birthday!

11. Om

Om DragonWolf

/me gives Metalica a birthday huggle and an extremely delicious birthday cookie.

12. Ooh, that's creepy, me and met born on literally the same day, run for your lives!

13. Happy B-Day man! :D

14. I don't remember my 21st.
    But anyone that knows wouldn't be surprised.

15. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    My 21st birthday was memorable. I was on one of my last detachments having already signed my release papers from the Navy. We were down in Rosey Roads, Puerto Rico. The day we left was my 21st birthday. I woke up early, got dressed and was in pre-flight by 7am. Briefing was at 8am; not much of a brief, just flying back home so it was short. Flight out was at 9am. Got in my seat doing my pre-flight checks. Plane departed Rosey Roads at 9am. Got into Selfridge ANGB, Michigan at around 3pm. Got off the flight, post-flight checklist completed, headed back to my car for the drive to my apartment. Got there, and well, can't remember much after my girlfriend (at the time) throwing a huge party for me with my friends.

Is it bad when you wake up next to a naked girl, and it's not your girlfriend? I didn't think so....