1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Gunna try out for cdl!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Jennyboo, 18 Jul 2004.

1. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    Hi guys, going to be submitting my application soon. I talk to Mani and he suggested AA so I'm gunna try it :p too bad you guys dident get interested in BVf(grawr) :D but hell I'll try it, hopefully I'll do ok ..anyways I may look at Tribes 2 looks interesting ..So I'll fill out the application soon :D I look forward to being CDL in the near future :) hopefully i can prove my worth ;) Just dropping a "Hi" to everyone :D Btw Throne Hey sexy! ;) ops Hamma is gunna kill me :) Look forward to fighting next to you all :thumbsup:

2. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :hi:

dont worry about hamma , i'll just kidnap and bring ya to texas , we know how much hamma hates texas and wont enter the state :p

3. Jennyboo

Officer
    Hamma dosent know about us does he? :p That one night..in ..the..with that ;) well you know :rofl::brow:

4. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Hey Jen! Welcome to our humble abode! I'm sure the officers will find the right niche for your talents. Now all we need to do is convince you to get into Planetside :scout:

BFV was fun but it fizzled quickly because of the inbalances in the game. The last patch fixed some of that and the one coming will make it interesting again (more fixes, new content).

What I'm waiting for... Battlefield2! Gotta wait till next spring but reading all the previews and seeing some of the vid clips... this game will rock! Ablility to capture vid in game (1meg files!), ragdoll physics, semi-destructive enviroment, aircraft with countermeasures, commendations and medal awards, 100 player servers.... /me can't wait! want now!

5. Jennyboo

Officer
    ya BF2 looks like it's gunna be good :D

6. Woah woah woah, jenny... you allow thronebeast and yourself but not me and hamma? WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS!?

7. Jennyboo

Officer
    That's right Hamma is all mine ;) get back! get your own Hamma :brow:

8. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

Hamma won't have as much power over our brains if she gets in FIGHT THE POWER VOTE FOR JENNY

9. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    I wonder if Jen will attempt to apply for the Planetside division. Reign, you may have to come out of retirement for this 'special' initiation.

10. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    :eek: run jenny run! reign is coming!!

11. I welcome the new blood to the AA division. You are welcome to join us for practice anytime. :D

12. Jennyboo

Officer
    I will once i have my own computer my play is limited due to the fact that it is Hamma's computer most of my game play time is during the day when Hamma gets home it's his computer again :D PS for sure i want to be in it :brow:

13. Good luck Jen. You already have a little niche of followers... :)

14. Jennyboo

Officer
    Everybody knows me yes but most people know of my gaming talent :p (bvf) ;) Peace and our flying me being the gunner

15. *chuckles* wow, if you make it onto the planetside servers before i do... well, i just might have to make an opposing force sniper just to take a few potshots before i go active officially :D.

16. Jennyboo

Officer
    Hey reign :p see you at the cdl rally ;)

17. Welcome :). New blood on the AA grinder is always welcome.

/me whispers just watch out for that mani character.....he like to shoot first and ask questions later ;)

18. AA is a very twitch intensive game. Considering one bullet can kill you. I should go back to it and give it another go.

19. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

I didn't know gaming talent was a prerequisite otherwise I don't think I'd be here