1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Hey hey CDL

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by ViperGTS, 27 Feb 2004.

1. Hey. I'm looking to join your Planetside Divsion. Ive all ways wanted to joing you guys, but I used to be NC. I have decided to join the TR. I am ussaly a sniper because of my 56k. Im not that good yet, but I will all ways try to get better. Is there any chance of this?

Edit: I am willing to delete my NC charectors. I also see you have a Americas Army Divsion. Is there any chance I could get into both?

Last edited: 27 Feb 2004
  2. For America's Army we are almost full but would welcome you to try. You need to show up at the practices or find us on a public server.

3. Sputters

Sputters DragonWolf<br>Invisible Shorts<br>AKA Black DragonWolf

WASUP! :met:

4. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

Greetings and good luck!

5. If it matters I'm a little known around PSU. Also.....I think EarlyDawn would put in a good word or two about me. :D

6. Because we pay attention to what early says.. yea.. (<3 early)

7. Rofl. Great sig too.

8. Who's Early?
    :D

Viper - as for both divisions? Of course that's allowed. We have some players that span multiple games. Pick your poison. :)

Look forward to squad'ing up with ya. Just find myself, Zuvarg (or moongarm or zugarm), Thronebeast, Manitou, Marsman, Sentrosi and we'll get ya hooked up for an outfit invite. Bear in mind you'll be evaluated by not just the officers but members alike. We don't go after the best skilled players - we go after the best ATTITUDE-based players who enjoy the game for what it is.

9. :)
    Will do. You guys are so frieking cool....lol. :D

Hey another Edit: Also does in matter if I dont have CC?

Last edited: 28 Feb 2004
  10. Not really.. some of our slackers don't have it yet. Only a few of us ever go down there.

11. Not required but a few of us have spent entire nights downside.

12. Yeah, Viper is a pretty cool guy, I'd endorse his membership.

now gimme the fricking money Viper. endorsements don't come cheap

13. :rofl:

14. now i will also endorse him. as long as i get my boots polished and my bucket of arsenic.

15. Once again :rofl:

16. Hell yeah, Vipers a damn cool guy. I don't make sigs for anyone who asks for one nowadays. :)

Better grab the hose 'cause your washing my Liberator in the morning