1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Hey there :)

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Kassa, 13 Nov 2013.

1. Well hello everyone Kassa here, and I have been wanting to try and join the team, again. I have given this lots of thought and for a while I haven't even been able to game and now that I have started to game again I miss being able to have you guys around and just talk too and game with I miss that fellowship and friendship. If given the opportunity I would love to be able to join in the ranks of being a Dragonwolf again. Thank you again for taking the time to read this I hope to be able to join again and offer something to the team one day! :)

Love always
    Kassa :)

2. Hey Kassa!! Good to see you again!!

3. Hey, lady. Good to see you again. :)

4. Good to see you guys too! Miss you all :)

5. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    BAN!!!

:p

6. Hello there new person, well new to me, I'm Guggles. Nice to meet you. And no matter what anyone says, I am the pinnacle of morality.

7. Haha I love you too tb :p and nice to meet you guggles :)

8. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I hear tell Kassa has an aversion for small airborne helicopters.

9. Lunar

Lunar Development Officer Officer

Officer
    Already in the notes, several.....thousand have been ordered for the recruitment process, and all of the floors have been replaced with freshly waxed wood floors :rawr:

10. Grrr not cool!! lol

11. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :lol:

Heya Kass :D

Since you fall under the returning member category you will be mercilessly flogged with a stick per the CoC.

Actually the Officers will discuss your return and be in touch. ;)

12. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

So you guys did away with the barbed-wire whippings? Toning it down is good.

13. Thank you Hamma!

14. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    LOL! Yup! She goes head over heels on those flyboys! ;)

15. Hahaha literally :p

16. SGTHACK

SGTHACK DragonWolf

Glad your back :)