1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

hey!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Kassa, 16 Oct 2006.

1. hey guys i really miss you a lot its ok in kentucky not all that great but ok. i really miss my family a lot but i call them everyday. i miss playing WoW too (duh!) well i just wanted to say hey.

2. Hope ya like the New School and summertime will be a betterway to judge how much ya like the new place.

3. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

HOLD THE AGRO!!!!

Oh, sorry. haha

I miss my personal tank.

4. Great big hugs Kassa :) we miss you tons too!!! :) Moving is always tough but just think of it as expanding your friends list and as a whole new pool of guys to chose from *teases* (i know your not boy crazy so i can say something like that) :) more people to meet and get to know!!! dont forget to keep in touch and write to your old friends as well!!! :) oh and us of course :) but we know you will be back soon!! :)

take care kiddo!!

5. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    It will all get better in time , just start yelling LFG in the hallways and see who catches on :p

6. :rofl:

7. hope you love it there kassa and BE GOOD!

8. Wait I can come visit Mani in Kentucky now? >=D

9. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer

yea...once he moves..im sure he would love to have you :D

10. Ivan

Ivan DragonWolf

:lol:

Back in the tribes days I'd yell "Shazbot!!"

No one else got it. :(:rolleyes:

11. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

:mad: :mad: :manirw:

12. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    :love: :love: Miss you too Kassa

13. hey good thing i can still post though or i would be really mad lol. right now i am in ohio with my grandma(dads mom, daddy's jealous lol) house visiting with her for the weekend and we are getting ready to do a puzzle we love doing puzzles, well cya guys later bye!

14. Ground Chuk

Ground Chuk BANNED

Yea, Kassa gets to hang with Foul Stench's Rotting Limb tomorrow (Saturday). Heading to a bonfire with afore mentioned Mom and her husband.

She also gets to hang with Ground Chuk, Sho Rembo, Quorthon, and Ebathory at this shindig.

What a lucky girl!

Don't you wish you were Kassa.