1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

I got arrested!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by mtx, 7 Jul 2003.

1. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I went to jail yesterday.

Why?

What great crime did the vicous MTX commit?

Well.. I live in Texas but have Virginia license. So when the cop asked me where I lived I told him. Then the bastard got an attitude with me and demanded that I show proof of my current residence but I didn't have any he would accept.

The only thing I had with my address on it was my rent PAYMENT reciept. Which that fat bastard wouldn't accept. So i had to spend a night in jail because I was some kind of flight risk.

Short answer: The guy is a dick and was looking to fuck around with me because I'm bling bling and he's fatty foe.

Not fair... I had to sit in jail people. You know how much that tramatized me? I made some little mexican my bitch for the night but still... :(

proof of bling bling -

[​IMG]

2. I usually find these stories are one sided most times ;)

No offense bro but bling, bling is a 45,000 car not an eclipse. Great car but not bling, bling.

3. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

How would MTX reply to that?

Hah, I love me. :D

4. :lol:

Last edited: 7 Jul 2003
  5. WTF?!?!?!

I arrested you because you were speeding and spraying oil slicks....and im not fat, big boned :mad: :lol:

6. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I went to jail, dude.

I'm white... that isn't supposed to happen to me. Especially not for no fuckin 5raffic ticket. I have to get out of this state man. It's just scary.. yeah I'm drinking.. so? At least I know Gods loves me, my Ex taunts me, and I bleed for my daughter.

i think about her all the time. I guess I'm not much of a man because I'm so emotionally attached to her but I don't care. I've never been a manly man anyway. I just love my child more than life. Better than my father ever was. He ran away but I wont.

7. Here is my bling bling :)
    (soon)

[​IMG]

I just need to find a buyer for my Acura Integra 2001

Any buyers???? This is my current car.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 8 Jul 2003
  8. This is my Bling BLing.

[​IMG]

9. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Sounds like you found a cop with a stick up his ass

10. But then again can you blame the cop when you pull over a person with an attitude like his :lol:

Like i said before, this story is one sided. I see from the way you act you got an attitude with the cop and thought "you where the man". You decided "fuck him" and the cop gave you what you deserved.

11. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

You assume you know me? As if reading a few of my posts can really give you some insider knowledge that can help you determine my psychological state of mind? What are you.. fuckin stupid!?! Don't answer that... it was a rhetorical question.

You don't know me and stop assuming you do okay.. thanks.

The cop did have a stick up his ass, Hamma.

Now checking out this bling bling status I can honestly say something I never thought I could. Hamma... I think Dragon could take you in a race. :(

12. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    We would be speculating what kind of attitude he had. There is no recording :eek:

13. Don't want to know you...ever.

:rofl:

14. KO Points at MTX and laughs :lol:

Be nice to those Texas DPS :)

Gotta love this state, Yes Sir No Sir.

When you drive off kindly say You MotherFU#@%$!

Cheers KO :D

15. My bling bling...

1999 BMW 323is
    [​IMG]

2003 Subaru Imprezia WRX
    [​IMG]

:D :D :D

Been having too much fun with the WRX to take the WRX out though. :cool:

16. Ok, on a serious note.

This will hopefully be my bling bling come February or March.

[​IMG]

17. pfft
    [​IMG]

That's my bling bling

18. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hmmmmm....

[​IMG]

19. Wow, a girl truck...

Must be the misses'

:rolleyes:

20. *chuckles*

sick ride mtx.

Dragon, you're actually thinkin of goin rotory? 265 naturally aspirated ponies(I think.. I know it's in the 250 range) and room for 3 extra folks is just bliss.

Dio, get the murcialego. it's more bling bling than your mothers teeth.

Vong - Let me father your children. I love the wrx. I want the sti. ;)